Exchange or Repair for Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60W less than a year old, versus new brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtiscee

Nov 30, 2011
Washington, DC
I purchased an iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60W from @myvaporstore_ny on 08/20/2015. It's malfunctioning from strictly normal use. (Cycles red green yellow when plugged in and stopped recharging the battery regardless of how many hours connected, and cable, electrical outlet, direct/surge protector, standard Apple or fast Apple power adapter used. How do I exchange or repair it?

Is this the standard expectation of the build quality of this Innokin product that its lifetime is designed to last under a year? The warranty has expired I assume, but I don't want to invest necessarily in another MVP or Innokin product if they typically last under a year, unless most ecig products from most brands also last under a year.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: bcme

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
You may want to go to their website and start a support ticket I had zero luck trying to get anybody to help me here. I tried starting a ticket but got no response. I hope you have better luck. I also tried the Innokin USA phone number but it was out of service.
Vape, Electronic cigarette - Innokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread