Exciting News!!! Kangertech Subtank Mini 22mm and Subtank Nano 18.5mm is about to release. Pre-Order at Whole Vape Inc. to be the first one who has it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. Got my shipping notification. Looking forward to the 22mm version. Love the big Kanger Subtank but it looks a little weird on most of my mods. The mini should be perfect!

:) I am not sure when did you place the order or what shipment you did choose, but we upgraded all the preorder which was placed 2 days ago to priority mail to ensure they can receive the subtank mini ASAP.

Oh yea just got my shipping info to, can't wait. I have the Kanger sub 25mm as well and it does look bulky on my mods. My Vaporshark rDNA 40 is due tommarow after a month of waiting so I am a happy camper....I love vape mail....lol

Lol That Vaporshark rDNA looks sick. Love that blue color!

Cooney

Dec 27, 2014
South Carolina
Got my Kanger sub mini today and loveing it, I think I like it better than my Atlantis........only takes half the watts to push it then the atlantis did and more fluid capasity. Useing the rba with a ni200 28 gage 9 raps on a 3/32 drill bit, build at 0.12ohms at 12.5 watts air intake wide open and the flavor is outstanding. The vaporshark rDNA 40 with temp control at 380 degrees fahrenheit and the kanger sub mini is a killer combo!!!!!!!

(update) 1/28/15
I have settled sown with 13.5 watts and 400 degrees and the flavor and vapor are crazy good.....

Last edited:

iwarzon

Fog Machine
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2014
Ventura County
IMG_2019.jpg

Had mine for over a week now hit's like a champ

I have both the Atalnis and this I think the Atlantis preforms better at higher watts
Both are great tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread