Exclusive: Shenzhen eCig Expo Overview, New Vape Gear Release, Contest Hint-Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
ZXWqtoN.jpg

Shenzhen ecig Expo, one of the few world class vape fair, a bridge connects international vape market and the cradle of e-cigarette (China), 500 brands were presented by over 180 exhibitors from 25 countries.

You feel the atmosphere there? No? Don’t you see cloud pervades over the whole hall!!

4IIcC1r.jpg

Never attend a vape fair before? How could it be? What do you expect there? Them? Nahhhh………

dWSHALc.jpg

Here Heaven Gifts brings you the latest report from the scene. Yearly new vape gear, E-cigarette trend, Brand story…

Clients, Vapers across the world come to talk to us at Heaven Gifts stand…Look there! So many of them!!

93ZNGJx.jpg

Vape Trick Talent show was very eye-catching! The Talents were using VGOD PRO MECH MOD. Some of you might know the talents, they are popular on instagram!

SddPPyK.jpg

Aspire, KangerTech, Innokin, Smok, Vaporesso, TeslaCigs those renowned brands were full of vapers……

BjGlV9k.jpg

And……This Expo, we find 2 super hot brands!

bnB68tn.jpg

Suorin! Remember its signature product air? It is now really popular!

cZTnb2N.jpg

Geekvape hits the market with its latest Ammit Dual Tank. Seems becoming many pro vapers’ first RDTA choice!

Well well, not finding Joyetech?? But Heaven Gifts, in the Expo, gets a heavyweight level device:

Joyetech Atopack Penguin, very interesting and innovative coil technology! We had an exclusive video interview with Joyetech product manager about this device. Later we would upload on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/HeavenGiftsCom. Don’t forget to subscribe, more interesting things would be shared there!

ImrGsmm.jpg

More and more brands and manufacturers find the importance of TPD! Happy to see a well-ordered community…..

SGj8V69.jpg

What else? Contests for sure!!

mVE1uJc.jpg

TUp1wyq.jpg

I’ve been doing many contests in forums, this is my first win! Hahaha…..

skdsOgr.jpg

Coil build master competition! Wanna try?

VQQ66J8.jpg

Look at these tools! Are they Pros? You are better than this? Come and play in the next Expo! Man up!!

QJGTjVO.jpg

In this Expo, we had a few interviews with some world renowned brands. Later we will share the story behind the scene and start a contest there. To be continued……

eAi18lo.jpg

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Awesome. Thanks for letting us know what its like. I wish i had gone.
Did you walk around and check out all the stuff? Anything interesting to share?
Did Ijoy have their new 20700 Mods available?

Heaven Gifts, World NO.1 E-CIG B2B Supplier Since 2007! Make Vape Trade Easy

Hi Johnny, the next I will update an exclusive interview with iJoy team including their major engineer regarding the upcoming new mod and battery! :)

johnnyelevator

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
long beach, ca
Hi Johnny, the next I will update an exclusive interview with iJoy team including their major engineer regarding the upcoming new mod and battery! :)
I'm thinking of going to the Beijing show in October. If not Shenzhen next year.

Heaven Gifts, World NO.1 E-CIG B2B Supplier Since 2007! Make Vape Trade Easy

Reactions: markfm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread