Expanded subforum titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
I know at one time that when I came here the subforum titles were expanded and had another line or two under the title explaining something. It is doing it now when I back out of a particular subforum to the main page. The subforum titles are expanded briefly but then they quickly switch to the one line title.

Is this a switchable option somewhere in the preferences?

Last edited:

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Sounds as if your browser isn't set to "full screen" and the responsive design is kicking in.
That's not it.

Here's pictures to help. The first is what I see briefly when I back out of a subforum and the second is what it switches to after 1 or 2 seconds. It's actually quite annoying. It might just be a Chrome issue but I can't be the only one using Chrome that notices it.

capture1.jpg

capture2.jpg

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Second image is what you're supposed to see. If you mouse over the forum title, you'll then see the description.

It looks as if your browser isn't processing the underlying information quickly enough. Lot of things could cause it, clearing your cache would be a good start in troubleshooting.

If that doesn't work, it's most likely an addon that you're using. I'd start with disabling/whitelisting any addon that affects scripts being run within the browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread