Expected life of a G6 mini tank

Discussion in 'Halo' started by upton, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. upton

upton Full Member

Hello, Could anyone let me know about how many days of use I can expect out of a g6 mini tank before I need to get rid of it ? I've had one on for 4 days now and was just wondering. Thanks in advance for any replies.

2. wheezal

wheezal Insane Halon ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    well, barring unforeseen events and tank busters....they actually last quite a while. i had one go about a month to 6 weeks (cleaning it about once a week or more) before i finally bailed on it. truth is, i could have gotten more out of it, but i had a several more still in the wrapper and didnt need too.

every few days, wash it in warm water and let it dry completely. or if you really want to clean it out; give it a good soak in vodka or pure grain alcohol for a few hours to really break up the gunk and that extends the life considerably.

oh..and..umm...just imagine i said something really funny here. imma hungry, so brain no work.

3. upton

upton Full Member

Thanks, I'm using Halo juice midnight apple I think I'll try cleaning it out and save it for later I have some new ones I can use.

4. Grimwald

Grimwald Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have 8-10 tanks that I use for various flavors all of them are light colored juices. I probably never fill any individual tank more than 1-2 times per day. I go a week or so before cleaning...sometimes with hot water...sometimes with vodka. I usually dry burn and rinse again before re-use. I've been doing this for about 5 months and I have only had to trash one tank because I blew out the coil while dry burning.

Bottom line is that I have yet to find out how long they last.

: halo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.