Experienced vaper looking for a very specific nic juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again everyone!

I've been browsing the suppliers and coupons sections without much luck in this simple, yet very specific quest of mine:
- Max/100% VG (I have PG sensitivity)
- Menthol-flavored
- 4.5%/45mg nicotine content
- Available in the USA

I'm lazy, okay, so mixing and all of the other chemistry stuff is well beyond me. I'm committed to staying off analogs with as little effort and maximum efficiency and convenience as possible.

I'd like to buy a little bit to try it out, but then also have the option for bulk (for no other reason than to reduce transaction frequency). Coupons &/or membership perks would be another nice added bonus, but again, just finding this has proven difficult enough.

Thanks as always for any input you may have!

:facepalm: Okay, thanks Susan! I was afraid of that.

Is there a way for me to ask for feedback regarding a particular supplier that's not listed on the forum suppliers page without violating any of the rules? I want to be sure that my current juice supplier is on the up-and-up (as no one else seems to come even close to what I'm looking for - the only shortcoming being that it maxes at 3.5%).

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Is there a way for me to ask for feedback regarding a particular supplier that's not listed on the forum suppliers page without violating any of the rules?

Yes you can.

Consider starting a thread in the General E-Liquid Discussion Forum if you don't get much feedback here.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Hello again everyone!

I've been browsing the suppliers and coupons sections without much luck in this simple, yet very specific quest of mine:
- Max/100% VG (I have PG sensitivity)
- Menthol-flavored
- 4.5%/45mg nicotine content
- Available in the USA

I'm lazy, okay, so mixing and all of the other chemistry stuff is well beyond me. I'm committed to staying off analogs with as little effort and maximum efficiency and convenience as possible.

I'd like to buy a little bit to try it out, but then also have the option for bulk (for no other reason than to reduce transaction frequency). Coupons &/or membership perks would be another nice added bonus, but again, just finding this has proven difficult enough.

Thanks as always for any input you may have!
Google nude nicotine they have a free sample you just pay shipping and you could pick up a small amount of vg and some concentrate menthol.

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
For that level of nic, DIY is definitely going to be the cheapest way. And single flavor juices are generally the easiest. RTSvapes, Nude Nicotine, and MyFreedomSmokes all carry nicotine base in straight VG and you can get about 120ml for around $20. I believe myfreedomsmokes has a sale on a liter right now for around 40. Those types of places will also probably have either menthol crystals or menthol flavoring liquid so you can mix your own. A 16 oz bottle of VG would go for under $10. You could probably end up mixing 250ml of liquid for around $30. Are you sure you meant 45mg and not 4.5mg? That's awfully strong.

Are you sure you meant 45mg and not 4.5mg? That's awfully strong.

Yes, I'm currently using 36mg (although I'd thought it was 35; I think this is the number I referred to in the juice section). Still looking into the other sites you've mentioned, but I'm starting to think I'll need to check local shops again...

Last edited:

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
45mg? Most vendors don't make juice in that high of a nicotine level. DIY is probably your only way to go.

The alternative solution to your problem, of course, is to get a device that more effectively delivers nicotine (ie: an RDA). This way, you could lower the nicotine content of your juice overall. What're you using now?

Yes, I'm currently using 36mg (although I'd thought it was 35; I think this is the number I referred to in the juice section). Still looking into the other sites you've mentioned, but I'm starting to think I'll need to check local shops again...

OMG, myfreedomsmokes has exactly it! Well, 48 is actually even a little better :) Can anyone else vouch for their quality and reliability?

CardinalWinds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
Vermont, USA

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
OMG, myfreedomsmokes has exactly it! Well, 48 is actually even a little better :) Can anyone else vouch for their quality and reliability?

MFS is one of the better vendors for pretty much anything vape-related. They've been around since about 2008 I think. I haven't tried their nicotine, though many use theirs exclusively; I do know their tobacco-flavored ejuices are top notch -- their Virginia is what got me off cigarettes.

Andria

45mg? Most vendors don't make juice in that high of a nicotine level. DIY is probably your only way to go.

The alternative solution to your problem, of course, is to get a device that more effectively delivers nicotine (ie: an RDA). This way, you could lower the nicotine content of your juice overall. What're you using now?

I'm currently using the iTaste MVP 2.0 with an Aspire Nautilus tank and 1.6ohms dual coil. I'm far too lazy for anything like an RDA/RTA/RBA (or whatever other acronym you use for rebuildable atomizer systems). This system is enough of a pain in the ___... I used to just pull off some cellophane, and apply flame; I'll go back if it takes too much effort (and I hate that about myself, but at least I know well enough and am honest with myself about it). By the way, I'm not chasing clouds or anything, just trying to replace analogs having smoked 1-1.5 pack/day previously, and near-homicidal withdraws (I know it sounds funny, but I'm not at all joking. I carry a concealed weapon all day every day).

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
I'm currently using the iTaste MVP 2.0 with an Aspire Nautilus tank and 1.6ohms dual coil. I'm far too lazy for anything like an RDA/RTA/RBA (or whatever other acronym you use for rebuildable atomizer systems). This system is enough of a pain in the ___... I used to just pull off some cellophane, and apply flame; I'll go back if it takes too much effort (and I hate that about myself, but at least I know well enough and am honest with myself about it). By the way, I'm not chasing clouds or anything, just trying to replace analogs having smoked 1-1.5 pack/day previously, and near-homicidal withdraws (I know it sounds funny, but I'm not at all joking. I carry a concealed weapon all day every day).

Contact Mount Baker Vapor by posting to James, maybe they would mix you up a special order.

MFS is one of the better vendors for pretty much anything vape-related. They've been around since about 2008 I think. I haven't tried their nicotine, though many use theirs exclusively; I do know their tobacco-flavored ejuices are top notch -- their Virginia is what got me off cigarettes.

Andria

Thanks Andria, and everyone! That's good enough for me. Order placed. I'll update the original post with an informal review once I've received and used it for a couple days.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.

It still seems a bit high in terms of nicotine consumption for me. I was smoking 2 packs a day for too long -- just this morning I noticed a pain in my chest that I haven't felt a looong time. Don't know why, it's a bit disconcerting. The "I have done irreversible damage" thing. I vape 3-6mg nicotine when dripping, 6-12mg when in a tank (ie: Nautilus Mini).

Anyway, to each his own, but it'd probably help in terms of cost and convenience for you to slowly widdle your nicotine level down a bit. Even 36 would be easier to find.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Have you considered improving your atomizer?? vaping that high a nic, you have to be vaping at pretty low power (high ohm). Better atomization means you can use less Nicotine per ML to get your current dosage.... This is the BIG reason why you see/hear those that go sub OHM often reduce nic content.. They are using MORE juice per puff, therefore atomizing more nic per puff. In order to maintain dosage they reduce concentration. Not say you need to go SubOHM, might just need a better atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread