Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I am hoping for expert help here. I am pretty much a one set up/one brand kind of person, so I am trying hard to get this right. The online search for one mod does it all has finally ended and I bought myself the SXMini ML class in white today.

Now I am after two RTA's and one rda which need to tick the following boxes:

1. Sleek modern design, as small as possible
2. Single coil deck
3. Easy, staight forward built
4. leakeproof enough for my purse
5. MTL!

I have searched and researched but without trying individual tanks, it is hard to know what suits best and if I have overlooked options.

The once that appear to be suitable to me are the Rose V3 TPD, the Armor 1.0 rda and or the
Eden Mods SnapDragon v1.5 RDA.

Your input is much apreciated.

Not sure if you have Already made your choices?

But for a RTA, the Serpent Mini is worth looking into.

And for an RDA, just Buy this...

$8.05 NarDA Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:
Reactions: Caprilli

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
The only RTA I've tried so far that hasn't leaked at all for me (yet!) is the Doggystyle. (ECF thread here, among other places). MtL, easy to build, great looking, great flavor ... but the fly in the ointment is that it's a PC tank, and I have not yet found any stainless steel tank replacement sections. It screws down so glass is not possible, but I worry about tank cracking e-liquids and am just generally reluctant to use plastic tanks. If it weren't for this issue, it would be pretty much the perfect tank. I've had no gurgling, no spitting, no whistling, no dry hits, no flooding, no leaking, no problems. (My build here)

I really wish someone would create an SS tank section (or maybe a glass one with a SS bottom rim for the threading?)!

I don't know if the original (from Animodz) is even available any longer, but many members here, myself included, have the SXK version.

Thanks for your recent report, and please keep us updated on your findings!

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well it looks like I have found my all around solution but not in the shape, I had originally thought. I was able to score a second hand Freehand S Squonker Mod in Germany and combined with the Hadaly I now have a purse friendly, leakfree, lightweight and super tiny set up with a 8.5 ml liquid capacity.

I'll keep using this set up for a couple of weeks and then I may well have a lot of stuff, that I had tried for sale in the classifieds. Early days. Thank you all for your help.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
I do see you made your decision but especially seeing as you were considering a single, $170 RDA, I'll also throw out the new Wotofo Serpent Alto tank because it's only $30 and ticks your boxes. It's been getting rave reviews and can be tightened to loose MTL/tight Direct lung. Mine is still in the mail so I can't REALLY personally recommend it yet, but I have yet to see a bad review. It's definitely a flavor tank. Much smaller than your current, too, which I know you were originally looking for. Just a thought!

Reactions: Caprilli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread