eXpromizer By eXvape another kayfun killer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaDaBooM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
uk
jxbDmQA.jpg

Anybody used one yet ?? eXpromizer | eXpromizer by eXvape | eXpromizer UK

Supposed to be the best worlds of the kayfun and the Taifun at a incredible price. Would like it to be 22m but I suppose if you want Squape and Taifun flavor the chamber needs to be bigger.

I'm getting one its clone cheap.

Reactions: darf vaper

BaDaBooM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
uk
I was thinking the same, why a small spring. The air flow control seems a bit meh as well because you have to take it apart to adjust it. Another thing is the juice catch well is where the pin and spring sits it might make gunk them up.

Was hoping grimmgreen would do a review he is the most honest guy, all respect to Todd, phil and Rip but they LOVE everything unless its total crap. Think Rip has lost it totally every new coil, dripper and mod he reviews hits harder, bigger clouds and more flavor than the last.

BaDaBooM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
uk
Don't really know about the tank, I know can make it bigger to hold 8.5ml who ever needs that. Would like to see a nano kit rather than a 8.5ml tank.

Todd is great but he is too nice and feels bad when talks bad about stuff he got for free. Rip is gonna die vaping that 100 watt GI2 he has and every other day he has a new super coil. Phil is good but a bit sick of the provari+russian nuthuggary.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
been vaping mine for a week. I don't know how the spring will hold up over time but it is a firm well seated spring. It could be a bit thicker though. I run mine with a 1.1ohm nano coil/cotton build and it has waay better flavor and vapor production than the same build on my TFGT and KFL+ (originals). I'm not sure if its because it's a new device or it's the airflow and chimney but it's really nice. It's not ugly to me, just a bit plain looking. I'm beyond looks after vaping since 2009 and it's all about the flavor, vapor and simplicity for me. I dont vape citrus base/ tank eater juices so I can't comment on the durability of the frosted tank section.

no leaks on mine at all and an overall great, not so pretty performer!!!

edit; Nice thing about this RTA is that you can throw any vg/pg mix in it and it will wick with no dry hits.
expromizer.jpg

need to move this to the RBA forum

Last edited:

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
Nice

I've got a KFL+ OG too and it's getting some rest while I'm puffing on the Expro

the look doesn't bother me because I'm mostly around non-smokers anyway and they could give a flying (expletive). While they think it's great that I've been off analogs for so long, they still think the devices look goofy. No matter how cool looking I tell them they are-LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread