Extra Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

duby1622

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
United States
Does HHV do extra flavor shots in their liquid?

I fell off the wagon about a year ago, and recently began vaping again. For the year and a half before falling off the wagon, I had a tank of Crackberry, and one of Caramel Apple Tobacco running at all times, and usually had two or 3 other random HHV bottles laying around since I always threw something new on to all my orders. HHV was my second favorite juice vendor.

Since getting back into vaping, the vape budget is much, much smaller than it was last time. My brother and I have been splitting large bottles from cheap vendors to stay in budget. I have a blackberry flavor that is good, and have been enjoying it, but with every tank i fill up, I get more and more disappointed that it's not Crackberry.

I am thinking i might be able to save the rest of the bottle (about 200 mils) by buying a small bottle of 80/20 pg/vg crackberry with an extra flavor shot or two, and amping up the lackluster (compared to crackberry) flavor.

Has anyone ordered HHV with extra flavor shots before?

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
yupperz... me and Retic get 2X flavor shots

during the preliminary check out proceedure, look in the lower left hand screen area and find the "Comments Box" , in that box you need to type " Please add 2X flavor shots to ALL of your wonderful nummy juices in my order" ;) well not exactly that maybe a please add 2X to ( the flavors you want them in), in the final check out page there should be some note showing the 2X addition..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread