Extra tanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I currently have 7 tanks loaded and ready to go. 3 are my main out of the house everyday tanks. I have one I use in the AM having coffee plus 3 sub ohm tanks for when I want to fog out the room. So no it is definitely no stupid in my opinion. I also have others that are for other purposes but not daily drivers.

Billy B

Jan 20, 2017
Right now I have an easy to use Endura T22 M2L. It's simple but fine with me right now. I'm looking at adding a Kanger top box mini but don't know a lot about it. Wish I had all the money back on cigalikes and stuff I bought just not knowing what I was doing.
Anyway yea it's funny i thought I would only like tobacco flavors, trying to quit analogs. And I actually haven't found a single tobacco I like but flavors I never dreamed I'd like let alone vape. Going to order several juices this weekend. Working on this Mexican Coffee Liqueur from smokecignals. Yummy stuff

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
If you're like me, then the more tanks, the better. I'm too picky to stick with one or 2 flavors all day. I'll usually puff on 6 or 7 from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. And I'm not huge on dripping so I've currently got 18 tanks full of different flavors to choose from. And they all get used. Some more than others, but I do use them all.

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
A few extra is a great thing, but my tank habit got really out of hand. Mainly because newer and better ones are always coming up- trust me, set a limit and stick to it when you get there. I have probably 25 tanks sitting in a bag that got used once or twice. So much wasted money. Moderation is key :)

Reactions: Billy B

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    A few extra is a great thing, but my tank habit got really out of hand. Mainly because newer and better ones are always coming up- trust me, set a limit and stick to it when you get there. I have probably 25 tanks sitting in a bag that got used once or twice. So much wasted money. Moderation is key :)
    Newer and better drove me crazy here. It wasn't long after something would come out that we had posts on it leaking and dry hitting. So, I'd hold off. Used my starter kit until last fall, lol. I resent being a beta tester here.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    My first purchase when starting included 2 tanks, not only as a back-up, but for changing flavors. I am now up to 18, mostly due to trying different RTA's and building thanks to the FDA. At least 10 are loaded and ready to go with different flavors for when a certain flavor sounds so darn good. More then one? Absolutely! How many? Entirely up to you!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    hope not a stupid question. But I'm a newbie so maybe I get a pass..
    I have one device, so is the idea of extra tanks for it to have different ones loaded with different juice?

Sure, you can use Extra Tanks to hold different flavors. Might even have 1 Big tank that you use at Home. And a more Compact Tank when you on the Go running errands.

But another Reason to have an Extra Tank(s) is if you Drop your Set-Up and the Tank Breaks. Or if walking out the door and realize that 1 Tank's Coil is starting to taste Burnt. So you just Switch to a Fresh Tank.

Having Back-Ups (to all your Hardware) is always a Good Idea.

BTW - That wasn't a Stupid Question.

BTW2 - Welcome to the ECF.

bsidb

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 10, 2012
    Leroy,NY
    Different tanks deliver nic differently and depening on my mood will determine what set-up/tank I will puff on for a toot or all day. One has 18mg fruit, and I vape 12mg menthol , one is Clapton ss Boreas, one is dual notch coil ss RDTA etc. you get the idea , they all are a little different and there are no rules:vapor:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread