• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Extreme Vapor shop - Colorado Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
Got to visit another new shop opening in the Springs. Extreme will actually have two locations, the first at Dublin and Academy (NE corner) is currently open and running and a second will be coming to the S Nevada/ Highway 115 area. Extreme is primarily an e-cig store though they do carry some herbal vaporizers, pipe cleaning equipment and will have a small humidor. Mann Chandler, the owner of Extreme is opening two additional shops in the Atlanta area as well.

The equipment selection is pretty good for the doors just opening as it ranges from the basic ego-clearo setups to the line of Innokin products. There are no mechs or rebuildables as of yet, but Extreme is another shop interested in carrying a full range of those items. The juices are done in two different lines. One is pre-bottled Vapor Source liquids, the second is coming from another supplier in large 1000 ml bottles in 0, 12 and 24 and is custom mixed for strength and/or flavor mixes when you order it. there is a seating area with three recliners (think Ekornes, not La-Z-Boy) and a big screen.

I got to visit with Mann and his staff and they are another shop focusing on making the customer service experience an outstanding one

I picked up a Joyetech eRoll 22 days ago from extremevapor in Colorado Springs on the corner of Academy and Dublin. This choice was based on the recommendations of the store manager. I was a 1-1/2 to 2 pack a day smoker, and I have smoked for over 50 years. I do not like the eRoll, I LOVE IT!!! Using 24mg nicotine (based on the managers suggestion), I have been completely tobacco free since getting this device! First thing that I have used that has ever worked for me! Many thanks to the manager. I will be a repeat customer and I have recommended this store to many of my smoking friends. Excellent customer service and excellent advise!

BecknCO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2013
Denver, CO
I picked up a Joyetech eRoll 22 days ago from extremevapor in Colorado Springs on the corner of Academy and Dublin. This choice was based on the recommendations of the store manager. I was a 1-1/2 to 2 pack a day smoker, and I have smoked for over 50 years. I do not like the eRoll, I LOVE IT!!! Using 24mg nicotine (based on the managers suggestion), I have been completely tobacco free since getting this device! First thing that I have used that has ever worked for me! Many thanks to the manager. I will be a repeat customer and I have recommended this store to many of my smoking friends. Excellent customer service and excellent advise!

Hey that's awesome rob! That's about what I started out with almost two months ago, and I haven't had an analog since. I did, however, get into the hobby side of this pretty quick, so my advice to myself is to take it slower with all the exciting gear, mech mods, and APVS! Really happy for you man, and just wait until you start really FEELING better physically without all the crappy tar and other poisons :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread