Extremely aggravated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sfm_92

Sep 9, 2015
If you all saw my last post about the heartburn I finally got on medication. I started experimenting with different levels of PG and VG. The heartburn seems to be worse with higher levels of PG. However I am still having it even with the VG. I was getting ready to actually buy a new mod and switch from ego style. However now I feel that vaping is causing heartburn which is very discouraging. Not sure what to do at this point.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
My personal experience only.
I used to get that acid reflux tripe, nasty like. Thought it was this that , vaping, soda, water, juice blah blah blah. Coming from a father with severe ulcers and surgeries in the attempt to fix it. I assumed I was doomed.

One day I was talking to an old indian man and he noticed me wincing and said peppers. Eat hot pepper, dried, eat them with food, they create mucus through your entire digestive system.

This is exactly what everyone always says not to do. But guess what, I rarely get any of that heartburn or acid reflux crap, ever anymore. Unless I drink cheap orange juice, or something with citric acid in it.

Dried hot peppers, chillis, build up your heat immunity, slowly. Unless of course you have some health reason not to. Believe me when I say I had it bad. I eat red chiilis all the time on many things, not competition style hot, but I'm always moving to hotter. And NO heartburn anymore. About 6 years now I'm good to go.

On the PG thing, I don't do it. Nasty.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I used to have it so bad a year or so ago it almost killed me! Literally! While I was sleeping it would shoot up into my mouth and sinuses and if I hadn't woken up right after I would have aspirated and probably died! It would do that a couple of times a week.

Found out I can no longer drink alcohol. Not that I was a big drinker to begin with. You know 2 or 3 beers while cooking/eating dinner or while doing yard work or playing my drums. But after I stopped all together it went away.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I use Prilosec (Omeprazole) every morning for that. Gotta take it regular.

I use it to offset my coffee/tea usage, but I'll still have a slight issue with greasy food.

If you already have a low power rig, that's a start. Lower PG and nic? You can join us Unflavored/Lightly flavored people if you think it's the juice.

Reactions: Katmar

Sfm_92

Sep 9, 2015
    I use Prilosec (Omeprazole) every morning for that. Gotta take it regular.

I use it to offset my coffee/tea usage, but I'll still have a slight issue with greasy food.

If you already have a low power rig, that's a start. Lower PG and nic? You can join us Unflavored/Lightly flavored people if you think it's the juice.

A lot of people think it's due but a month ago I cut myself down to 0 nic... So iIknow it can't be nic related

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread