EZ Dripper. Anything else out there similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
I was really impressed with the push to pump dripper EZ Dripper came up with. Makes perfect sense. I asked them if they would just sell the bottles so I could have like 10 of them for my different flavors and they said no.
They only want to sell the dripper for $30 with the suction cup car mount. I was wondering if any other company sells something similar?
If I want 10 pump bottles, im not paying $300 to get them. $5 ya sure, all day long. Even $10 I could swing.

Branko44K

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 16, 2015
ezcloudcompany.com
I was really impressed with the push to pump dripper EZ Dripper came up with. Makes perfect sense. I asked them if they would just sell the bottles so I could have like 10 of them for my different flavors and they said no.
They only want to sell the dripper for $30 with the suction cup car mount. I was wondering if any other company sells something similar?
If I want 10 pump bottles, im not paying $300 to get them. $5 ya sure, all day long. Even $10 I could swing.

I just bought separate bottles from there website ezcloudcompany.com 3 pack for 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread