Not open for further replies.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Bears don't form companies. ;)
But a group of bears is indeed called a sloth/sleuth, and well as pack or my favorite, maul.
Sales@MothersMilkWTA.com

Rules are a bit vague, don't you think?

No mention on your site of the PG/VG ratio in you juices. It's important to know.

The rules are just that simple...

Where you get a choice you need to pick with the dropdown 50/50 or 100%vg else everything is high vg. As high as it can go the flavorings are usually pg based. Is there a specific flavor you found that we can add better description? Thanks

tejas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
East Texas
The rules are just that simple...

Winners may be picked with a random number generator. So you may use another method.
We are thinking this contest will run till 9-09-2017. The end date is not certain?
The winner will receive one or more 30ml bottle/s and maybe some 15ml unicorn bottles. More vagueness.

I'm not trying to be a jerk. It's just that this struck me as odd.

Where you get a choice you need to pick with the dropdown 50/50 or 100%vg else everything is high vg. As high as it can go the flavorings are usually pg based.

I apologize. I missed the Additional information, and I guess I didn't look at anything that has the dropdown option.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
There are 2 rules to play

1. A statement will be posted and you reply with a quote if you think it is a FACT or CRaP.

2. Goto
www.MothersMilkWTA.com and locate the sales/support email address and post it with your guess.

We use to play this game a lot but its been a while... Also you need a US address. All the other stuff you don't need to worry about.

The simple part is you play the game you may get free stuff...

I use a random number generator to find a winning post; if its mine or not a valid entry I pick again until we have a winner.

I may use a psychic method, I may ask the winner what they like, I may just stuff a box with juice. At any rate someone is going to win free stuff...

We have been so busy we haven't given ECF much attention in a while.

Coupon code ecf10 for 10% off has been going for more than 3 years
until 9/09 you can use labor17 for 20% off

We are giving back to the community.
I hope that answers your questions to your satisfaction...

Winners may be picked with a random number generator. So you may use another method.
We are thinking this contest will run till 9-09-2017. The end date is not certain?
The winner will receive one or more 30ml bottle/s and maybe some 15ml unicorn bottles. More vagueness.

I'm not trying to be a jerk. It's just that this struck me as odd.

I apologize. I missed the Additional information, and I guess I didn't look at anything that has the dropdown option.

baybeebeast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2017
USA
Come play....
@Tonee N @Heartsdelight @KatzWh1skers @Conductor @KayP @Opinionated
meanwhile-in-russia-bears-on-horses.jpg

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
hi @DrBeaker

1. FACT....

The collective noun is sloth or sleuth (though pack and maul are also used).

Even though bears are swift runners, their usual gait is a sluggish one. In other words, the number of people who have seen bears moving around slowly significantly outnumber those who have seen them run (possibly because very few from the latter group survive to tell the tale).

It is as a reference to this characteristic sluggishness of the animal that literature of the fifteenth century spoke of "a slowth of bears".

Slowth, over a period of time, got transformed into sloth and sleuth.

However, Polar Bears have a separate collective noun, namely, aurora.

2. Sales@MothersMilkWTA.com

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
We have a winner post #7 Greenmachine17 please pm me with your address. Congratulations!

greenmachine17 Ultra MemberECF Veteran

May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
Answer is fact:
The collective noun is sloth or sleuth (though pack and maul are also used).
Even though bears are swift runners, their usual gait is a sluggish one. In other words, the number of people who have seen bears moving around slowly significantly outnumber those who have seen them run (possibly because very few from the latter group survive to tell the tale).
It is as a reference to this characteristic sluggishness of the animal that literature of the fifteenth century spoke of "a slowth of bears".
Slowth, over a period of time, got transformed into sloth and sleuth.
However, Polar Bears have a separate collective noun, namely, Aurora.
From the website
mmwta@mothersmilk.com
Is the address Sales@MothersMilkWTA.com?
From the website:
( " If you are having an issue please Email:"
Sales@MothersMilkWTA.com )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread