Faerie's Finest Flavor List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ealisaid

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2011
Pinehurst, NC
I ordered some of their flavors today. Eight 2-oz. bottles for only $27.90 with free shipping is a great deal if the flavors are good. I just about had to tie my hands down to keep myself from ordering even more, but I'll wait and see how I like them first. I got orange blossom, butter pecan, rum cream, key lime, mango, sweet dough, white chocolate, and ginger.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
I ordered some of their flavors today. Eight 2-oz. bottles for only $27.90 with free shipping is a great deal if the flavors are good. I just about had to tie my hands down to keep myself from ordering even more, but I'll wait and see how I like them first. I got orange blossom, butter pecan, rum cream, key lime, mango, sweet dough, white chocolate, and ginger.

I did too the other day....that sweet dough was hard to pass up ;)
Also got pumpkin, cream cheese, butter vanilla, coffee, vanilla butternut and creme de cafe'. We shall see....

Just noticed...I paid 27.90 for 7 (they're $3.99 each).... how did you get 8 for the same price?

Last edited:

JewelzBagz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
AZ
Also got pumpkin, cream cheese, butter vanilla, coffee, vanilla butternut and creme de cafe'. We shall see....

Just noticed...I paid 27.90 for 7 (they're $3.99 each).... how did you get 8 for the same price?

I'm guessing the custom flavor extract assortment. You get to pick 4 flavors for 13.95. So picking that assortment twice would be 27.90

Ealisaid

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2011
Pinehurst, NC

I ordered two of the "pick 4", as Jewelz pointed out. Did you ever get your order, Bostons? I haven't gotten anything from them except for the confirmation email they sent right after I ordered. Since they don't have you make an account when you order, I can't log onto the website to check my order status. It looks like it's just sitting there for now, so I'm feeling kinda bummed about the whole thing.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
I ordered two of the "pick 4", as Jewelz pointed out. Did you ever get your order, Bostons? I haven't gotten anything from them except for the confirmation email they sent right after I ordered. Since they don't have you make an account when you order, I can't log onto the website to check my order status. It looks like it's just sitting there for now, so I'm feeling kinda bummed about the whole thing.

Ya I know...I didn't much care for their website or method of ordering. I've had my flavors for a couple of days. I haven't tried them all (waiting on some attys) but what I have tried is awesome! Really big bottles too...

Ealisaid

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2011
Pinehurst, NC
This is the first time in the last six months that I've had an ordering experience that I felt was a headache, and I won't be ordering from Faerie's Finest again.

I placed an order with them on 1/16 and when I still hadn't heard from them by 1/24, I emailed them and asked if there was a problem. Later that day, I received a reply from Caroline. She apologized and said "I am making sure that it gets shipped out today." I did not hear anything from them until 1/26, when they emailed me and said that one of the flavors I'd ordered was on backorder, but that the rest of my order would ship immediately. The next day, 1/27, they finally shipped my order, minus the backordered flavor, although they didn't send a tracking number, so no mailman stalking for me! As of today, 2/19, I still haven't received the backordered flavor. I've checked their website and there is absolutely nothing there to indicate which flavors are in-stock and which are not.

The bottles of flavoring are really large, at 2 oz., and some of the flavors are quite strong. The ginger is one of the strongest flavors I've run across. The key lime is quite good and I've already used it several times. The white chocolate doesn't taste a thing like white chocolate to me, and I haven't been able to do anything with the sweet dough. I don't know if it's because of my wonky taste buds (I can't taste some flavors at all) or if I just can't find the right percentage. Have you had any luck with this one, Bostons?

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
This is the first time in the last six months that I've had an ordering experience that I felt was a headache, and I won't be ordering from Faerie's Finest again.

I placed an order with them on 1/16 and when I still hadn't heard from them by 1/24, I emailed them and asked if there was a problem. Later that day, I received a reply from Caroline. She apologized and said "I am making sure that it gets shipped out today." I did not hear anything from them until 1/26, when they emailed me and said that one of the flavors I'd ordered was on backorder, but that the rest of my order would ship immediately. The next day, 1/27, they finally shipped my order, minus the backordered flavor, although they didn't send a tracking number, so no mailman stalking for me! As of today, 2/19, I still haven't received the backordered flavor. I've checked their website and there is absolutely nothing there to indicate which flavors are in-stock and which are not.

The bottles of flavoring are really large, at 2 oz., and some of the flavors are quite strong. The ginger is one of the strongest flavors I've run across. The key lime is quite good and I've already used it several times. The white chocolate doesn't taste a thing like white chocolate to me, and I haven't been able to do anything with the sweet dough. I don't know if it's because of my wonky taste buds (I can't taste some flavors at all) or if I just can't find the right percentage. Have you had any luck with this one, Bostons?

I've actually been so happy with Capellas I've not done much with the FF. I tried, and really liked the cream cheese, but found if you let it sit for a short time....as in a week or two, the flavor just disappears! I'd been told that FF flavs fade, but I had no idea it happened that quickly :(
The pumpkin is also good...butter vanilla very rich and tasty, but again, I've done nothing with them yet. Sorry...if I ever get around to doing some serious mixing with them (that is if there's any flavor left to them!) I'll post back.

What I can say for sure though, is I won't buy from them again...I don't vape that much that quickly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread