Fainted? After using a JUUL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1our

May 23, 2017
Was in the bathroom with a coworker and he recommended I try a juul, so I hit it. Took a pretty big drag probably about a 11-12 second drag, held the vapor in and I put my head to the wall and just fell and was laying in the corner for about 30 seconds. He took a picture of me (lol) and my eyes were completely open, but I don't remember anything, but I was blacked out. Was this just nic toxicity or was it something probably medical related. I probably should consult with a doctor, but I've never had this problem before.

1our

May 23, 2017
1. The JUUL won't fire for that long.
2. I'm giving you the benefit of doubt and not treating this as a pure troll post.
3. See a doctor.

Yeah I found out the JUUL didn't fire for that long, but I kept inhaling for an extra 5-6 seconds. I think the cutoff is like 6 seconds, but I just kept on inhaling. This also isn't a troll post. A guy on reddit said I fainted probably due to lack of oxygen, which is what I was thinking at first.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Was in the bathroom with a coworker and he recommended I try a JUUL, so I hit it. Took a pretty big drag probably about a 11-12 second drag, held the vapor in and I put my head to the wall and just fell and was laying in the corner for about 30 seconds. He took a picture of me (lol) and my eyes were completely open, but I don't remember anything, but I was blacked out. Was this just nic toxicity or was it something probably medical related. I probably should consult with a doctor, but I've never had this problem before.

Good Deal that you Didn't Konk your Head on something when went to Sleepyville.

Just Curious. Do you Currently Smoke Cigarettes?

HeatherIvy

May 25, 2017
Was in the bathroom with a coworker and he recommended I try a JUUL, so I hit it. Took a pretty big drag probably about a 11-12 second drag, held the vapor in and I put my head to the wall and just fell and was laying in the corner for about 30 seconds. He took a picture of me (lol) and my eyes were completely open, but I don't remember anything, but I was blacked out. Was this just nic toxicity or was it something probably medical related. I probably should consult with a doctor, but I've never had this problem before.
I think it will be good if you go and see a doctor. There are chances for other reasons too.

Reactions: anavidfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread