• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fake e liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to vaping and will only buy Hangsen juice from a pre approved distributor.

Do you think it's a bit dodgy buying juice from people who make their own and then sell it on?

Isn't it in a way like buying drugs from a dealer in a nightclub where you have no idea of what's in it?

What kind of stuff do fake e juices contain that you have heard about?

I'm just a bit wary ordering juices from people I have never met.

What are your thoughts on this?

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Depends who you are talking about. Some "geezer" on ebay.... yes, extremely risky.

Somebody I know who has been making juice for ages....another vaper from a forum, whom I've met... YES.. but he/she is not doing it for profit and letting me try it (and that sort of thing is rare b.t.w.), as my forums don't allow the selling of homemade liquid.

In general, I wouldn't just buy from anywhere. This also applies to imported bulk e-liquid. Some companies even hide this fact and make claims about "made in the UK".. etc. Scary stuff.

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
I see you posted this twice so I'll post this here in case the othere one gets deleted.

Just stick to vendors you find here if you are worried. There are many great vendors out there. Here are a bunch with good reputations and this is nothing compared to how many good ones are out there. I wouldn't buy no name juice from a convenience store or cigarette shop if that is what you mean. We are going to point you in the right direction.

Ahlusion
Heather's Heavenly Vapes
Nicoticket
Mt. Baker Vapor
Five Pawns
Nicquid
Johnson Creek
The Steam Company
Halo
The Standard Vape

Edit, forgot to add DIY, you make it, you know what's in it.

Last edited:

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
I am picky and only buy from trusted vendors...one of those trusted vendors is a local shop that mixes it on site. I also DIY...no I would never but from a skeezy ebay or online company

My list
Alice in Vapeland
Halo
Nude Nicotine
Nicoticket
Strixx Elixers
5 Pawns
DIY
Local Vendor

Last edited:
This has put my mind at rest. I think in time I will try and make my own. I'm just paranoid about buying fake stuff filed with damaging chemicals. You guys on here are so, so helpful and I'm glad I've found this forum!!!!

In terms of the big brands of e juice who would you recommend?

Have done some research on Hangsen and saw their video and it's seems they are the market leader with very clean production faculties.

I just want to go with the well known brands to start with.

I want my focus to be on about quitting the analogs and not being anxious about the juices I vape.

Has anyone had any experience of buying juices from .........?

I've watched a couple of You Tube videos of the owner in his shop and he seems like a good guy and knowledgable.

The website has some kind of certificate from Hangsen saying he is an official distributor. Probably being overly paranoid but want to make sure.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
In terms of the big brands of e juice who would you recommend?

The trouble with some Chinese manufacturers is that although they are strict on hygiene etc. some of them do like to include "natural" elements in their liquid. Unusual extracts from plants, tea leaves, all sorts. The biggest worry is also "oils". For example, citrus oil gets used and I try to avoid it.

I buy 3 types of liquid. Dekang and Hangsen (tobacco types)... even those with "bonus" ingredients. (I worry a little...)

also, I buy from here

LT Ecigs

They use liquids and flavours from trusted sources. In fact, I just opened 30ml of "Lemon Mix" just tonight. The concentrate is INAWERA and as far as I'm concerned, they are one of the best.

I am planning on buying the flavours direct from Poland (into the future) as the genuine concentrates are powerful and you don't need much flavour %.

del1

Moved On
Sep 17, 2013
Uk
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
If you like drinks & fruits, then try Vapable.co.uk they do a very sweet Banana Shake, Strawberry, or Green Apple, Mandarin, Cool Mint and various others and at the moment they are only £2.99 for 10ml. They're up in Southport. For ones I haven't tried I normally order just one bottle, give it a try, then order more of the ones I like.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I probably should be more cautious with where i buy my liquid. I tend to buy from places that have been recommended to me by someone i either know personally or someone on this forum that i know is genuine (i.e- i sometimes see posts pop up from members i have never seen before with minimal posts telling everyone how fantastic XXXX vendor is then you never see that person again - big no no for me).

I tend to be put off poor looking websites too unless i know people that have bought from them before and have recommended their liquids.

Another important thing to remember - just because it's a large company with a flashy website doesnt necessarily mean that its the best quality juice, either in terms of safeness of ingredients or flavour. Some of the smaller independent vendors can be far better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread