Fake sigelei?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Ok, so you may think I am just parnoid/super picky but last week I got 2 sigelei 30w minis.

The blue one appears as I would expect. For the silver, the top plate is on slightly crooked -

Not trying to be a fusspot but if this is possibly more than cosmetic (fake/ wires been twisted because of bad placement) I would much rather just return it now.

Also, there was no security sticker / certificate.. how do I tell its a real sigelei? The blue one was in perfect order so I am assuming it is but maybe that's dumb...

Thanks! :)
Dom

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
For contrast blue one has no issues I can see..

IMG_1449.jpg

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
Piece of mind is very important and I also haven't heard of a clone sigelei but these days you never know thrasher gave you the best advice contact your vender and see what they say if needs be explain your worries and ask if you can return the one causing you concern for a swap. As your asking for a swap and not a refund most venders will be happy as long as your area of concern is easy for them to see, good luck I hope you get it sorted and end up with two purchases your happy with.

Reactions: madangus

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Thanks both of you, i did exactly as you suggested and emailed the vendor tonight. Very happy with the blue one, very consistent vapes and a quality feel for the princely sum of 33 bucks :)

Now i just have to decide between a hex ohm / provarti / buzz-box or something else a bit nicer for when i want to put on the atlantis. The sigelei 150 looks great, but I would like to get a nice US made one.

Anyways thanks for making me feel less picky and ocd guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread