FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Electronic Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacqi4arts

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
South Texas, U.S.A.
www.flickr.com
Researched e-cigs for awhile before ordering a Traveler's Kit (KR808) from V2cigs Labor Day weekend 9/2011. My instincts were working that day--ordered "Sahara" (Turkish blend) cartos for a tobacco flavor. I was delighted with V2's Sahara, Chocolate, & Vanilla flavored cartos immediately! Their customer service is very good, also. If I had purchased my original starter kit from another retailer I was interested in; I would have trashed everything related to e-cigs! Two companies' products with the same name (example: cherry) are not the same. When I tried some cartos and e-liquid from other retailer; I did not like the flavors and/or defective cartos received. I am very happy I ordered my starter kit and original flavors cartridges from V2! Now, I have also found original flavors I like from some smaller "mom & pop" type online retailers, and also a variety of tanks are available with 808 threads. In addition to V2, I do like Vapor4Life's Diamond series XL manual 808 batteries and V4L's 3 ml tanks. I did change to a single coil cartridge for my V4L tank; as the dual coil low ohms cartridges were SUCKING my XL batteries' charges. I have done a lot of research via internet search engines.

Last edited:
I have been vaping for a little over a year. I started out with Joye 510 and I have tried the ego. While the ego last more hours, it is not something that I would feel comfortable vaping in public. To me it feels like you have some type of Paraphernalia that you should be hiding. I know everyone is different and it just a personal preference, but for me I feel more comfortable with a model that resembles a cigarette. Finding a great cartomizer the produce good vapor was more of challenge for me.

Geologirl

Jul 25, 2012
Sacramento
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spamming for post count, Please read Forum Rules

Geologirl

Jul 25, 2012
Sacramento
  • Deleted by classwife

Geologirl

Jul 25, 2012
Sacramento
  • Deleted by classwife

Geologirl

Jul 25, 2012
Sacramento
  • Deleted by classwife

Geologirl

Jul 25, 2012
Sacramento
  • Deleted by classwife
Hey, chevyluvv -

Hope you got an answer by now, but in case you didn't, I can highly recommend the Vivi Nova with VG. I only use VG & have never had problems with wicking in this tank it's easy to replace parts & lower on the $ meter (starting to sound like an advert now). The VG liquid I have least problems with & enjoy most are VapeRite Organic & Johnson Creek Red Oak Line.

jhecht4

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 13, 2012
ohio
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread