FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Electronic Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I just arrived here and I'm enjoying the forum. One of the things that first caught my eye, was the banner at the bottom of the first thread I read stating how long it had been since a last cigarette, how much money was saved, etc... I filled out the info on how to create the banner, but now how do I get it to post at the end of MY posts? Can you help me?

Chicopee, MA; USA

Fuzzy-5150

Verified Member
Aug 21, 2012
Virginia Beach Va
OK. I'm fairly new to vaping and have a problem already. (Big surprise there.) I have a SMOK E-CIG very similar to this. eGo Battery 650 mAH Sorry for the site plug but this is the closest one I could find. The problem I have is I cannot find a cartomizer that vapes very well with a 3.5 ml tank. I have used from 1.5-2.0 Ohm carts and get a weak vape at best. What can I do outside of getting a new and larger setup...

dwsizme

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Michigan
I know its a clever idea for this. I just wish there was a phone app.

There is at the Amazon app store. I just got an email about it, haven't tried it yet. It's called "Tapatalk Forum App." I thought I'd download it if I end up hanging out here alot. They want $2.99 for it. Don't know how it works exactly, I'm new at this (only 2nd post).

What is everyone's experience with nicotine-free juices, is it equally satisfying once you have a good setup?

i have been vaping for more than 4 months now. started from the really high nic juices, and now i'm on the low nic juices. it's really the setup, i guess, that made me quit smoking cigarettes. i'm happy with my mech mod and cisco LR attys.

Qcaj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2012
Calgary
What is everyone's experience with nicotine-free juices, is it equally satisfying once you have a good setup?

I enjoy the nic-free juices, but only for the taste and the action. I haven't been able to totally kick the analogs with the nic-free ones. It might be my set-up, but I'm pretty sure it's the chemical addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread