Fast shipping great customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say to anyone who might be considering buying from americanbestbuys that they should! I searched all over the web for the cheapest 510 and I found it here. Replacement parts are also very inexpensive. Shipping was as fast as humanly possible and customer service was top notch. At the last minute I decided I wanted to try the manual button 510 with an automatic instead of just the two autos (like I'm used to) and they changed it at the last minute :)
And I love the manual, the throat hit nearly knocks me out :) I'll probably be ordering some more manuals, at only 9.00 its a deal!

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
I just wanted to say to anyone who might be considering buying from americanbestbuys that they should! I searched all over the web for the cheapest 510 and I found it here. Replacement parts are also very inexpensive. Shipping was as fast as humanly possible and customer service was top notch. At the last minute I decided I wanted to try the manual button 510 with an automatic instead of just the two autos (like I'm used to) and they changed it at the last minute :)
And I love the manual, the throat hit nearly knocks me out :) I'll probably be ordering some more manuals, at only 9.00 its a deal!

Thanks for ordering Ky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread