• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fast Tech .com ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJsPits

May 21, 2013
Nashville, TN
Topdogie01 thank you so much! I will look over the list. That's going to help a lot!
Thank you, everyone, for your replies, input, info, for the pros and cons of ordering non-US products and for your opinions.
I really do think my next order will be from fast tech but I will also check out the other vendors mentioned.
I enjoy and appreciate everyone's honesty and opinions. :)

KerryK

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2012
Madtown, WI
Has anyone ordered from them? The prices seem really low! I'm just wondering if they're legit, if they sell quality products etc...?
Any info is greatly appreciated!

Just ordered the MVP, that will be my 5th or 6th order with them, best deals on Liqua I have ever found. Solid company, with very responsive customer service.

For example one of the bottles of Liqua would be delayed, THEY opened a customer ticket for me and asked me to close it when I got my bottle. It arrived 3 days later and I closed the ticket.

I have not gotten much hardware other than the MVP and 2 ego semi vv 1000mah batteries. The ego's work fine, but seem a bit under powered but for 9 bucks each they will make good backups. The LCD's on them work right, they charge with no problems so, yea.

Vapor Joe's is always throwing out deals from them too.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Placed my very first order (vamo v2) with FT on Sunday, the package is currently in SF and should be here tomorrow.

Incredibly fast shipping from overseas!

Reason for the quick shipping is they're located in Hong Kong and mail does does not route through the busier and overwhelmed Beijing Terminal.

Azmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Liverpool, NY, USA
Well I agree with being skeptical of ejuice MADE in China, hardware does not worry me.

Where do you think all of the American vendors get their stuff from? So your quality control issues are still going to exist. And as for ejuice, some American vendors sell juice made in China.

Whenever possible, I will buy something MADE in America. But for the things made in China, might as well get them cheaper and buy right from the source.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
for the price it's worth the wait for non juice items. still skeptical about juice from china:(. already took the plunge, and bought a batch in bulk from a USA vendor:toast:. other than buying new flavor drops, i am not worried about juice for next 6 to 9 months.

LOL I have 2.5 Gallons in the freezer.. still buying flavored juice ;)

Started with China Juice. Had some that were great, some not so great. Only buy the branded ones now Handsen, Dekang and Liqua.

candik

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Central, New Jersey
I have had nothing but fantastic service from Fasttech. Price is unbelievably user friendly and the longest part of the shipping (less than 2 weeks total!) incurred once the shipment arrived in San Francisco. (It spent 5 days stuck in the revolving door there!) I've ordered both vaping and non vaping related stuff and have yet to be disappointed. If I'm shopping, I look there first.

candik

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Central, New Jersey

8-o:censored::shock:I am absolutely flabbergasted! What a huge difference! I thought it was a great deal when I found an 8 pack of fusion progildes at fasttech for 12.20 instead of the almost $32. I normally pay or the clip light for my SO to use at gigs for less than 25% of the cost at another site. Dang! That's an astounding dference..

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
My first order was shipped with in 2 days from Hong Kong, arived in San Fran and then shipped to Boston. It was 8 days total. I got 8 ce4 clearos. I am only on my first one but it is working fine. I did buy 2 cheepie Dekang juices. Not so good. I will toss them in the back of the cupbord and save them for a rainy day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread