Fast tech eliquids good or bad?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by DaxFX, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DaxFX

DaxFX Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey guys, is worth to buy juices from fasttech? Whats your opinion?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. puchox

puchox Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered from them last week, while i'm new to vaping i'll post my impressions when they get here :)

3. SouthernBliss

SouthernBliss Super Member ECF Veteran

I had some of the liqua arrive this week actually. The coffee is a light slightly sweet coffee with perhaps a hint of nut at the end. The vanilla is also light and has a hint of marshmallow at the end. Neither are going to knock your socks off with flavor strength but they are both a very safe seeming vape flavor wise. For the price though they are nice to have around just in case.

4. bigbubba7373

bigbubba7373 Senior Member Verified Member

I order juices from fasttech all the time cant beat the $$$,I have tried all the brands I like them but I guess it depends on the one who is vaping them.

5. Sarje

Sarje Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered a few of the 10ml's to try - all of them taste 'chemically'.
    I like to mix in Vanilla with my DIY so ordered a 100ml bottle. Arrived yesterday, smells NASTY and is dark brown. Can't even bring myself to try it. Gonna find an unsuspecting victim...
    I order stuff from Fasttech all the time. Usually a good quality / value experience. Won't be ordering any more juice.

6. bigbubba7373

bigbubba7373 Senior Member Verified Member

the only juice I have got from them that is horribly foul tasting is the e-health Cigarette juice stay away from that stuff.

7. Timboo

Timboo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Rubbish but I have only tried one of their dekang candy flavours. Absolutely no Vape whatsoever. I'm not gonna bother with anymore.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

8. Salm12

Salm12 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I placed an order yesterday for the first time and ordered a bottle of Dekang Guava juice. I hope it's good but ill post my opinion on it once it comes in.

9. Red_Bird

Red_Bird Moved On

If you've vaped good eliquids in the past and try Dekang? Your garbage can will get some use.

10. SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

They are not "great".. but they are serviceable. I you need cheap juice, it will do what you need it to do.

11. yellowxboy

yellowxboy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Its a legit website, can't beat free shipping. Ordered twice from them with no problems. The brands they sell aren't all that. Big bottles for a very cheap price. Nothing wrong with the quality, its just that the brands they carry are not as famous/good as others.

12. crxess

crxess ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

First off - you are buying from Fasttech, NOT Fasttech made e-liquids.
    Then you have to take Everything into consideration:
    Personal Taste - Taste is Very subjective
    Manufacturer of Flavor - Dekang is Day and Night Different from Hangsen or Liqua

Dekang/Hangsen both Every early developers of Flavored E-liquids
    Dekang - more to natural tasting flavors, some sweets
    Hangsen - more to sweet taste, some naturals

Liqua - Italian style of lightly flavoring to accent, mellow but accurate(mostly)

Then you will get those that SWEAR Chinese e-liquids are garbage,poison,etc. simply because they are USA or DIE types.

Fact is everyone has to make their own personal choices in life to truly learn anything.:)

13. Wow1420

Wow1420 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

But what brand were they? Fastech carries serveral brands. I was unimpressed with the Hansen I tried. Some Dekang flavors were pretty good, others just OK. I intend to try Liqua someday. I won't touch the ones in a plain bottle with no manufacturer's name on them

14. Shank68

Shank68 Full Member Verified Member

I have tried the Dekang and Liqua juices in a variety of flavors from fasttech and haven't had a bad batch yet. I do notice with the Dekang the flavors are pretty light compared to the stuff I buy locally. I think us vendors over flavor sometimes for that wow factor. I personally don't mind when a flavor is a little less strong.

: fasttech, fastech
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.