Fast tech eliquids good or bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernBliss

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ga, USA
I had some of the liqua arrive this week actually. The coffee is a light slightly sweet coffee with perhaps a hint of nut at the end. The vanilla is also light and has a hint of marshmallow at the end. Neither are going to knock your socks off with flavor strength but they are both a very safe seeming vape flavor wise. For the price though they are nice to have around just in case.

Sarje

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
Jeffreys Bay
I ordered a few of the 10ml's to try - all of them taste 'chemically'.
I like to mix in Vanilla with my DIY so ordered a 100ml bottle. Arrived yesterday, smells NASTY and is dark brown. Can't even bring myself to try it. Gonna find an unsuspecting victim...
I order stuff from Fasttech all the time. Usually a good quality / value experience. Won't be ordering any more juice.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
First off - you are buying from Fasttech, NOT Fasttech made e-liquids.
Then you have to take Everything into consideration:
Personal Taste - Taste is Very subjective
Manufacturer of Flavor - Dekang is Day and Night Different from Hangsen or Liqua

Dekang/Hangsen both Every early developers of Flavored E-liquids
Dekang - more to natural tasting flavors, some sweets
Hangsen - more to sweet taste, some naturals

Liqua - Italian style of lightly flavoring to accent, mellow but accurate(mostly)

Then you will get those that SWEAR Chinese e-liquids are garbage,poison,etc. simply because they are USA or DIE types.

Fact is everyone has to make their own personal choices in life to truly learn anything.:)

Last edited:

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I ordered a few of the 10ml's to try - all of them taste 'chemically'.
I like to mix in Vanilla with my DIY so ordered a 100ml bottle. Arrived yesterday, smells NASTY and is dark brown. Can't even bring myself to try it. Gonna find an unsuspecting victim...
I order stuff from Fasttech all the time. Usually a good quality / value experience. Won't be ordering any more juice.

But what brand were they? Fastech carries serveral brands. I was unimpressed with the Hansen I tried. Some Dekang flavors were pretty good, others just OK. I intend to try Liqua someday. I won't touch the ones in a plain bottle with no manufacturer's name on them

Shank68

Verified Member
May 3, 2013
usa, cali
I have tried the Dekang and Liqua juices in a variety of flavors from fasttech and haven't had a bad batch yet. I do notice with the Dekang the flavors are pretty light compared to the stuff I buy locally. I think us vendors over flavor sometimes for that wow factor. I personally don't mind when a flavor is a little less strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread