• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fast tech order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
The thing about fasttech versus other vendors---- when it comes to customer service, your on fasttech's time-
this includes when they ship your order, when they apply a credit, gift certificates, repairs............. and if you try to light a fire under their bum it falls on deaf ears.
I never order anything that is important at the time being, if you are in dire need, shop USA.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
The thing about Fasttech versus other vendors---- when it comes to customer service, your on Fasttech's time-
this includes when they ship your order, when they apply a credit, gift certificates, repairs............. and if you try to light a fire under their bum it falls on deaf ears.
I never order anything that is important at the time being, if you are in dire need, shop USA.
Wrong.

Ive ordered thousands of dollars worth of gear from Fasttech with no lroblems at all.

Fasttech has excellent customer service.
Better than most authentic modders and us based sites.
Shipping from China to So Cali takes about 9 days if US customs are doing their job.

Few simple rules that will help:
1. Be sure item is listed as "in stock"
2. If using free shipping, be sure order is over $20, otherwise it gets the slow boat.
3. Read the reviews AND discussions on each product page before ordering.

Ordering a $2 drip tip with free shipping will get the slow boat from china and take forever.

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
Low cost also results in low quality.

I agree on that also--- I have had some really crap things come from Fasttech, that is also where I have had issues with their customer service. On items that was no fault of my own arriving less than functional, I have had to pay restocking fees and shipping...............when they claim they don't charge fees.
Also their accounting dept is as slow as dirt, you can wait over a week to have your rebate points changed to a gift card, or have your account credited.

Reactions: Bronze

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I agree on that also--- I have had some really crap things come from Fasttech, that is also where I have had issues with their customer service. On items that was no fault of my own arriving less than functional, I have had to pay restocking fees and shipping...............when they claim they don't charge fees.
Also their accounting dept is as slow as dirt, you can wait over a week to have your rebate points changed to a gift card, or have your account credited.
Typically in this world one gets what one pays for. SlowTech reminds me of harbor freight. Tools galore and for pennies on the dollar. And it's all cheaply made stuff that either doesn't perform as expected or does not last.

Hmmm...Herkimer, NY. My neighbor comes from there (or one of those four towns that are lined up in a row).

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Basically, when ordering using the free shipment option it's gonna take 2 months for to arrive...at the least. (based on my experience). So seeing that it's only been a month, then I'd say everything's still normal.

I never waited two months for anything when ordering from FT , your not in the USA so i take your word.

For USA and "ships next day " items it's a 12 day average .

I find "Gearbest and Focalcig are MUCH slower shipping than FT.

Last edited:

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
Typically in this world one gets what one pays for. SlowTech reminds me of harbor freight. Tools galore and for pennies on the dollar. And it's all cheaply made stuff that either doesn't perform as expected or does not last.

Hmmm...Herkimer, NY. My neighbor comes from there (or one of those four towns that are lined up in a row).

NICE--- yep, I know just the 4 towns in a row you speak of!!!
and I agree with the SlowTech Harbor Freight comparison to a T.
I am trying to squeeze my last $10.00 gift certificate from them that I earned in rebate points.

Reactions: Bronze

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida

I get harbour freight.
FT is a reseller, they manufacture nothing..

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I am trying to squeeze my last $10.00 gift certificate from them that I earned in rebate points.
He just had his 50th high school reunion last year. Guess it's the same high school. Burned down when he was attending it and they helped clean/rebuild it. Said everyone worked at the Remington factory. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I think he grew up in Ilion.

Reactions: Steven Pye

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
yah that would be the place--- the school did catch fire once and need to be rebuilt, also Remington is our chief employer in the valley (oldest gun MFG in America!!) Ilion is just a stone throw from where I am in Herkimer.
His elderly mom and sister still live in one of those towns. His mom is in a senior place of some sort. His sister was a school teacher there for many years. Got fed up with the attitudes of today's kids and parents so she retired. :)

Reactions: Steven Pye

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
LOL- well, just because it has not happened to you does not make other peoples experiences wrong bro.

Thousands of Satisfied Customers would disagree.
There is also a thing Called Poor Customer Expectation.

Those with the attitude they need expect nothing but their inner most desires to be fulfilled. Reality Check :lol::lol::lol: Life has Processes not always under individual control.:closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread