• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fast tech order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Low cost also results in low quality.

Yes but only sometines.

I LOVE my Silverplay Nano. Works like a champion.

Authentic Silverplay Nano $39 at the time. I paid $10.07.

I use a kayfun Monster V3. My every day vape. Authentic at tge time $105. My fasttech clone $5.43 works great NO runs leaks or errors. Very please with it.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Low cost also results in low quality.

That is also incredibly incorrect when referencing vape gear.
Many many low cost clones are better made than their expensive counterparts.
Doing the research is crucial to getting a good deal in anything in life.

Fajar

Mar 27, 2016
Jakarta, Indonesia
I never waited two months for anything when ordering from FT , your not in the USA so i take your word.

For USA and "ships next day " items it's a 12 day average .

I find "Gearbest and Focalcig are MUCH slower shipping than FT.
Looking at how fast FT ships, it makes me wish I was still living in the states lol! Funny thing though, I live in Indonesia which is much closer to China, but it seems like buyers from the US are receiving their shipments much faster than we do here. Maybe it has something to do with logistics and distribution channels..customs too I suppose. Add to the fact that I never purchased over $20 so maybe that's why they're taking so long :lol:
I might give it another try though, if it's true that purchasing over $20 gets the shipments faster.

Speaking of clones (sorry a bit off topic), I know that manufacturers like Hcigar, Tobecco, and Ehphro produce high quality clones. But nowadays I'm seeing more and more shops selling "mirror clones" or "1:1 clones" without stating any information about the manufacturer. Has anyone else seen this?

Reactions: herb

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Oddly enough a pair of $60 running shoes will last as any miles as a pair of $180 running shoes, or longer. :thumb:

Nice try though.;)
Right. And a $30 Casio will last as long as a $30,000 Rolex. :)

But thanks for playing. :)

Let me qualify my earlier statement...lower cost OFTEN results in lower quality.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Right. And a $30 Casio will last as long as a $30,000 Rolex. :)

But thanks for playing. :)

Let me qualify my earlier statement...lower cost OFTEN results in lower quality.

Maybe. The Casio will still be accurate after 8 months.
;)
A $150 ETA swiss movement blows a rolex out of the water in reliability and accuracy.

A rolex requires a very costly yearly service, else the warranty voids.

Rolex is jewelry, not quality.
Bling bling.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

I have bought a few authentic's and almost every darn one of them wasca dissapointment.

Bellus pouref out the Juice all over my mod.

Aqua V2 lwaked untuk i had almost NO airflow left.

Lemo 2 leakwd 1/2 a tank of Juice from the fill port.

Looked at the Lemo Drop and NONE of tge current got through tge base to tge coil.

Riggt now i am using a Silverplay Nano clone, and Kayfun Monster Mini V3 and both work like Champs.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Looking at how fast FT ships, it makes me wish I was still living in the states lol! Funny thing though, I live in Indonesia which is much closer to China, but it seems like buyers from the US are receiving their shipments much faster than we do here. Maybe it has something to do with logistics and distribution channels..customs too I suppose. Add to the fact that I never purchased over $20 so maybe that's why they're taking so long :lol:
I might give it another try though, if it's true that purchasing over $20 gets the shipments faster.

Speaking of clones (sorry a bit off topic), I know that manufacturers like Hcigar, Tobecco, and Ehphro produce high quality clones. But nowadays I'm seeing more and more shops selling "mirror clones" or "1:1 clones" without stating any information about the manufacturer. Has anyone else seen this?

There are a bunch of shipping options on FT , i don't know which would be the fastest but i agree it doesn't make sense your not getting it much faster where your living now.

Reactions: Fajar

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Add about 4-5 days to that for Canada, and if it's a tank/atomizer add another 2-3 weeks because Customs grabs them and checks for nicotine in it, everything else is okay though....

12 days a best case scenario i should add , one time it felt like i aged a decade before one order showed up .

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Dang , i would be outraged lol.
I'm pretty relaxed about things taking a long time but I really really really wanted to give it a try, was pretty furious about it, same day I got it earlier I got a hold of fasttech and they were beginning to launch and investigation.... Of course... Same day about 8pm it shows up lol....

Lsn2this

Mar 15, 2016
Update on my order! :mail:
Today i received my single small bore drip tip lol!
Funny how that worked out, i was thinking dang its been almost a month i wonder where its at...and it shows up 2 days later.
Best part of it all is the envelope it came it has "urgent" across the front :lol:
So bottom line, if your patient enough you can get killer deals on vape equipment.
Now gotta find some kinda upgrade tank that will fit my subox mini!

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Update on my order! :mail:
Today i received my single small bore drip tip lol!
Funny how that worked out, i was thinking dang its been almost a month i wonder where its at...and it shows up 2 days later.
Best part of it all is the envelope it came it has "urgent" across the front :lol:
So bottom line, if your patient enough you can get killer deals on vape equipment.
Now gotta find some kinda upgrade tank that will fit my subox mini!

Glad you got It

I am waiting for about $125 of vape naik in two orders.

One has been shipped the other one is waiting to leave the factory.

Reactions: Lsn2this
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread