Fastec, Grape and I hate being classified as a noob....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithereens

Oct 22, 2013
In the weeds.
Yeah.... maybe I AM a crotchety old geezer, SO!?:laugh: (I ain't THAT old, yet.)
Anyhoo, since I'm in the "sub 5 post noob" jail I guess I'll try and burn through one post a day till I'm free...

Today I discovered grape e-liquid. Found it at a little store near work and grabbed it on a lark... Freaking A, I like it! I was going to order some more Thug juice from Mt. Baker, but to heck with that noise. This stuff is made by Tripl3 (ugh, I hate it when companies try to be cool by using dumb things.), I got it for $6/10ml.... which is too much, but it's $10/10ml (really? A buck for ONE THOUSANDTHS of a liter! At that rate a bottle of Mt. Dew would cost $2000!) on their website.. Anyone know of a good grape at a good price... and available by the quart?

Sigh..

I ordered from Fastec/Slowboat On the 15th and my package FINALLY made it!.... To Hong Kong:evil:..... Maybe it will make it to the US in another two weeks.

I really could have made two posts out of that... Oh well.

nova_did_it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Glendale, AZ, USA
Welcome! Taste is very subjective. As for the grape I do like Mt Baker's grape but it is more like chewing grape bubbalicious gum. I usually get it with a couple extra shots. And I have to admit their juices are more reasonably priced.

PS.. you won't be a noob for long! Just say hi to some people and poof! get out of noob jail free card :D

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
Yeah.... maybe I AM a crotchety old geezer, SO!?:laugh: (I ain't THAT old, yet.)
Anyhoo, since I'm in the "sub 5 post noob" jail I guess I'll try and burn through one post a day till I'm free...

Today I discovered grape e-liquid. Found it at a little store near work and grabbed it on a lark... Freaking A, I like it! I was going to order some more Thug Juice from Mt. Baker, but to heck with that noise. This stuff is made by Tripl3 (ugh, I hate it when companies try to be cool by using dumb things.), I got it for $6/10ml.... which is too much, but it's $10/10ml (really? A buck for ONE THOUSANDTHS of a liter! At that rate a bottle of Mt. Dew would cost $2000!) on their website.. Anyone know of a good grape at a good price... and available by the quart?

Sigh..

I ordered from Fastec/Slowboat On the 15th and my package FINALLY made it!.... To Hong Kong:evil:..... Maybe it will make it to the US in another two weeks.

I really could have made two posts out of that... Oh well.

well, i AM a crotchety old geezer. don't sweat the n00b stuff.

don't know of any good grape flavors tho...

and wachumeanwillis about "to heck with that noise"? if you don't like thug juice, don't order it.

find a good grape flavoring and make your own! might run you about $15/18 a quart!

i use Flavor West, mainly cuz Mount Baker used to:

http://flavorwest.com/index.php/water-soluble-flavoring.html

hit them 4 more posts and head to the juice/DIY section!

happy vaping! :vapor:

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread