• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

fastech question??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayrell

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Illinois
not sure if this is in the right place and if not moderators I'm sorry. I was just browsing around the forum and someone mentioned the fastech site... I see they are over seas in China. Is this place any good?? I want a subox kit and I also need a 18650 battery charger can they be trusted with this?? Just asking people who have had experience with them please let me know... what about shipping time? How long to get your orders? Thanks in advance...

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
not sure if this is in the right place and if not moderators I'm sorry. I was just browsing around the forum and someone mentioned the fastech site... I see they are over seas in China. Is this place any good?? I want a subox kit and I also need a 18650 battery charger can they be trusted with this?? Just asking people who have had experience with them please let me know... what about shipping time? How long to get your orders? Thanks in advance...
Make sure it says authentic for whatever you want. If it says styled it is a clone. They're a great site. Shipping can take anywhere from 10 days to 4 weeks. Everything I've ordered was right under 2 weeks. Make sure you read reviews if what you're ordering isn't authentic.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Tons of experience here.

They always ship you EXACTLY what you order. And they sell everything so its on you to check first. They have the best system in the world in place to check things. If it new it may not have alot of info so buy at your own risk. I buy these things but I'm aware of the risk.

Shipping is about a week for orders with batteries and two without. I've never had an in stock item take longer then two weeks but it could happen so think ahead and beware.

Reactions: Jayrell

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Welcome, neighbor!

My orders generally arrive in eleven to fifteen days. Not the place you want if you are impatient or need something quick. Double the time if you order anything with batteries in it, they have to go by a different route. They have some name-brand stuff, and I would recommend that a battery charger be name-brand.

If you want the best stuff, watch the reviews and discussions. I just started using this link for research 29586 E-Cigarettes at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping It targets the most popular/longest track record items. I have ordered from them fifteen times. Postage is subsidized by the government, and is generally free.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
If you ever want to see your order DO NOT INCLUDE loose batteries in the order.. Fixed batteries are OK. They are great for all things vape except batteries and Juice. On the juice I just don't trust that. The batteries is a legal/customs goverment thing. Get you batteries local or at least from a stateside vendor.

Most of the stuff is clones, some of the stuff is authentic, it's all cheap.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Yes, if you go about it the right way Fasttech can be very good. If you want genuine stuff than stick to what says authentic. I even got Samsung and Sony batteries form them that were the real MmCoy and very good. (Batteries take a little longer to deliver though so there's that.) But even many of their clones can be very good. As DanJiblets and others said, read the reviews. But probably more important, read the Discussions. Some of the reviews are written by people the minute they get the thing without even trying it out - or written solely for the purpose of getting the rebate points. The discussions could point out shortcomings and/or solutions to them. I've learned a lot from those discussions.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Last edited:

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
Not true.

With the new system batteries ship fastest.

And anything riding piggyback with batteries ships with them.

I always tack on a pair of 25R's to get the faster shipping. Its still free.
Haha so I'm not the only one! I've been doing this since I noticed the new USPS Expedited for battery product, my orders have been averaging 12 days with USPS expedited for battery product rather than closer to 3 weeks for USPS E-Packet via China post.

Jayrell

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Illinois
Only one piece of advice- if you get started using fasttech hold on to your wallet!

I go to order just 2 or 3 items sometimes and end up with a $100 reciept in my email lol

Lol good advice, I have to watch my spending lol or get in trouble with the lady of the house... even though she vapes too lol

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Only one piece of advice- if you get started using fasttech hold on to your wallet!

I go to order just 2 or 3 items sometimes and end up with a $100 reciept in my email lol

I keep my packages small (under $40) to bypass local customs and perhaps to fool myself into thinking that I'm only buying just a little stuff.... but then there were times I had three or four different orders arriving on the same day. :) I'm still keeping to my pledge though. I haven't ordered anything new for more than two weeks now.... and now without a CC I can't for at least another week. :D The Gods must be telling me something. :)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Not true.

With the new system batteries ship fastest.

And anything riding piggyback with batteries ships with them.

I always tack on a pair of 25R's to get the faster shipping. Its still free.

This is True.

I have placed 2 FT orders at the Same Time. One for Misc items that were all "In Stock". The other for a Pair of Batteries that were Also "In Stock"

Both Orders arrived at my door on the Same Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread