• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

fastech question??

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
The stands are cool but I use a big travel case so I wouldn't use them much. The other 2 items are now in my cart lol. My cc is okay, my overtime at work covers all vaping expenses!

I didn't think I would use them that much Either.

But I soon found they are Nice to use when I build. Or to have on my Desk to Swap an RTA/rba during the Day. I hate Leaving an RTA/RBA laying on it's side when it has e-liquid in it.

I also have Given about a Dozen or so away to people I know who Vape.

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I got those thrum scissors a while back. They don't look as good as they do in the picture by any means but they do the job. But then they are coming from right across the world for free and they cost less than the dollar store!

I hear you. .98 Cents, LOL

I like them because I can Sculpt the end of a Wick better than with Traditional Scissors.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
You can always cancel the ones waiting and re-order. It won't cost you a thing. FT credits you with gift vouchers which you can use to pay for the re-order.
Yeah I know, I'm just gonna hold off though. As I said nothing here is a need. I'd rather keep it simple and wait for now. If it comes down to one thing I'm waiting for, then I'll probably cancel it and reorder.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I didn't think I would use them that much Either.

But I soon found they are Nice to use when I build. Or to have on my Desk to Swap an RTA/RBA during the Day. I hat Leaving an RTA/RBA laying on it's side when it has e-Liquid in it.

I also have Given about a Dozen or so away to people I know who Vape.
Good point, I could keep a couple at home and work. I'm way to easy to be sold on vape gear lol.

Reactions: zoiDman

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Another good idea is to split up the orders.
1. Order for all items that "ships next day"
2. Order for all items that "ships in x days"

I also try keep my orders around 50$ per order and do multiple ones rather than one large. Also better incase of the customs decide to check the package.

Btw you can tell fasttech to send the items in your order that's available right now and send the ETA one later. I had to do this once, i waited for an item that keept getting a new date. So 1 month later it got sent... So i'm glad i could split it up. The support is realy helpful. Altho their language isn't always the best but it's understandable.

Reactions: Papillon61

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
rAZjD9x.jpg
Here's my order status. One thing that's confusing to me. The cotton is in stock, but estimated ship date of July 3rd. The others just aren't in stock yet. I'm going to give everything until July 4th before I decide to cancel anything though. All I need are the Smok coils, but i have an unused nickel coil for it that'll last a few weeks minimum, let alone the one I'm using right now still.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
rAZjD9x.jpg
Here's my order status. One thing that's confusing to me. The cotton is in stock, but estimated ship date of July 3rd. The others just aren't in stock yet. I'm going to give everything until July 4th before I decide to cancel anything though. All I need are the Smok coils, but i have an unused nickel coil for it that'll last a few weeks minimum, let alone the one I'm using right now still.

That's funny. I got most of that stuff too - except the coil heads - I don't do those any more. And BTW you should thank me for being able to get that STM RBA section. FT didn't carry it when I thought I had broken mine so I wrote to them about it. They replied they would look around for a supplier. Within less than a week it was listed. :D

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

When I look at that Cotton, it shows that there is a 7 Day wait.

$10.98 Authentic Puff Rectangle Organic Cotton Wick for RDA RTA RBA Atomizers (200-Piece) 200-pack - 60*50mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I don't know if FT will split your Order of Not?

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
When I look at that Cotton, it shows that there is a 7 Day wait.

$10.98 Authentic Puff Rectangle Organic Cotton Wick for RDA RTA RBA Atomizers (200-Piece) 200-pack - 60*50mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I don't know if FT will split your Order of Not?
Oh that's weird, just how it doesn't show the ETA on the product like it does for the other few. Oh well, I'm putting way too much thought into all this lol. I'll just check on it tomorrow when the other stuff says it should be in, then maybe I'll see if they'll start shipping some of it.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
That's funny. I got most of that stuff too - except the coil heads - I don't do those any more. And BTW you should thank me for being able to get that STM RBA section. FT didn't carry it when I thought I had broken mine so I wrote to them about it. They replied they would look around for a supplier. Within less than a week it was listed. :D
Lol nice! I want to try that new rba out.

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread