Fasttech Coupn code

Discussion in 'FastTech' started by Joedhimself, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Joedhimself

Joedhimself Full Member

HI all,

Does anyone happen to have the latest Fastech coupon code? CPASTE13SPRING Doesn't seem to work anymore :(

2. jclifford

jclifford Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

just for a moment, give this a try. what are you going to save on your coupon code? 10%? that amounts to what? a couple of dollars? my last order with FT was about $50. I would have saved $5. Hold on. They are giving me great prices already, free shipping and their service has been excellent.
    My suggestion is to give them the opportunity to prosper. A couple of dollars on every order gives them the opportunity to expand their product line, give even better prices to us and maybe even make a profit!

3. brock957

brock957 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'll still use them.

4. Caridwen

Caridwen ECF Moderator Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    They are the ones that offer the discount codes. If they didn't want people to use them, they wouldn't offer them.

5. alcarl

alcarl Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

VaporJoes still promote the CPASTE13SPRING promo as of today. But i'll be damned...tried myself just now and no go...Says invalid coupon code (see pic below).

fast.PNG

By the way..hello to a fellow WNY vapor Joedhimself!

6. kiwivap

kiwivap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

The code doesn't work now. Prices are still very inexpensive.

7. Myrany

Myrany Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I do nto know if this works or not but maybe change the SPRING part to SUMMER ?

8. Joedhimself

Joedhimself Full Member

Hi alcarl! Thanks for the welcome,it's good to see WNY folk son the forum.

@myrany gave your suggestion a try without any luck.

Not sure why a few people seem upset about using a coupon code? The vendor provides them for a reason, and I sure as heck give them enough business :) I got $100 worth of stuff in my cart' and wouldn't mind saving a buck or $10 ;-)

9. SkyGirl33

SkyGirl33 Full Member Verified Member

I used the CPASTESPRING13 code earlier today and it worked...... Haven't checked it this evening though.

10. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF Joedhimself!

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun. We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you! :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Again, welcome to ECF!! :vapor:

Sonic
    [​IMG]

11. alcarl

alcarl Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yeah, I'd still order it. I am sure you've been to some of the B&M shops in our area and their prices are ridiculous!

12. qorax

qorax ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

CPASTE13SPRING still not working. I've raised a query with Fasttech and am awiating their response.

13. Joedhimself

Joedhimself Full Member

Looks like free shipping is done too... oh well, I need my fix :)

@alcarl No joke! And a few try to pass off fakes as real mods. I dont mind a knockoff, but not when you try and charge me as if it is the real deal.

14. Ref Minor

Ref Minor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There was a coupon code for free shipping, but the website already has everything with free worldwide shipping.

Website is still showing the free shipping as standard

15. shlomsi

shlomsi Full Member

CPASTE13SPRING was working for me on June 6, Tried to order yesterday (8th) and it was invalid.
    From what I read elsewhere (don't remember if it was on CF or not) their personnel said that it was still working at the start of June because it was given a grace period and will soon expire.

BTW, this code was 5% off not 10% :)
    Again, would be nice if there was a valid code but certainly not a deal-breaker.

16. aqrhine

aqrhine Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just ordered a k100 for my dad and the kts for me plus a few other things that brought my total to just under a 100

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

17. tddman66

tddman66 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have used the code a dozen times and now today it doesn't work! I know another code and checked it is still working but, it is for the Budget Flashlight Forum. BFL appears to only discount flashlights and DIY light parts. Hopefully someone will come up with a new code. If they give codes to all other groups surely they wont count out the vapers!

I am lucky it didn't work... Stopped me from pulling the trigger and spending more on what I don't really need!

18. Mistaree

Mistaree Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Like they really need a coupon ?? I spent $83 with them & I got way more than my moneys worth, 2mods, a Vamo v3 kit, 3/30ml juices, a RBA & 2 RDA's.... free shipping & the only catch is I have to wait 5-10 days ? (SMDH) Enough wit the dollar already... buy whatever it is you want & act happy when you get it.... do you know they take pics of your package when they ship it... just say'in

19. FLExJuice

FLExJuice Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've got $83 in my cart but will be patient until a new code is released. I bet they will have one for Father's Day.

20. lynch

lynch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

:laugh: I tried that earlier when I placed my protank order. I sent them a email and asked If they have a new code, will post it if they do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.