• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Coupn code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistaree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Hampton, Virginia
Amen ! on that 1... It was a big issue about FastTech selling Innokin products, Innokin claimed at first FastTech never bought their products...Once the smoke cleared, it came to light that FastTech does have genuine Innokin merchandise, acquired by a "middle" man & not directly from Innokin.. checkout Vapor Joe's Facebook page to see the full write up...
GOD BLESS FAST TECH... can't wait for them to get the Sigelei kick clone... not sure if what they have is it, they do have something similar but really not sure if it works like the kick...hmm

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Yesterday, I received my first order from FT. Some juice, a bunch of cartos and tanks and 1 ego battery (dirt cheap, so probably a knockoff). The ego was DOA. I submitted an incident on their site and within 5 hours got a response asking whether i wanted a refund or replacement.

This morning I receive an email saying they were notified i received my shipment, hope i was happy and included a link to use in case something was not right.

So, today I receive my second order, which includes 2 Vamos, both of which are working perfectly, and a bunch of other stuff, all of which is in great shape. I fully expect an email tomorrow morning asking me if everything went well with this shipment.

Many know that FTs prices are often amazing, but even if their prices were only "ok", their customer support is even more amazing.

A lot of the U.S. vendors I have dealt with could learn a quite a bit from them.

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
USA
Amen ! on that 1... It was a big issue about FastTech selling Innokin products, Innokin claimed at first FastTech never bought their products...Once the smoke cleared, it came to light that FastTech does have genuine Innokin merchandise, acquired by a "middle" man & not directly from Innokin.. checkout Vapor Joe's Facebook page to see the full write up...
GOD BLESS FAST TECH... can't wait for them to get the Sigelei kick clone... not sure if what they have is it, they do have something similar but really not sure if it works like the kick...hmm

Double amen to that! :)

I can't wait until they carry the Zenesis 2. The creator actually made a comment that he wants China to copy it and he'll give them some deisgn specs if they ask. Open source is the way to go!

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
USA
Yesterday, I received my first order from FT. Some juice, a bunch of cartos and tanks and 1 ego battery (dirt cheap, so probably a knockoff).

A lot of the U.S. vendors I have dealt with could learn a quite a bit from them.

Just curious what juice did you get? I'm still narrowing my chooses but my cart keeps growing. I'm just waiting for a coupon code. Knowing my luck, I'll pull the trigger then the next day they have one.

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
One of the FT staff responded to a FT forum post started by Vapor Joe asking about the possibility of a new coupon code. I'm not sure it will link because you must be registered at FT so I'll copy and paste the OP and response by the FT admin.

"VALID COUPON CODE
I am Joe from Vaporjoes.com - We heavily shop at fast-tech for our electronic cigarette needs. The older coupon code is not working - we would like a VALID coupon code to promote their products. I know well over 200 people waiting to place orders.

Thank you
Joe
http://www.vaporjoes.com"

"Thank you for your post Joe and everything. I should clarify that the recently expired coupon code (namely CPASTE13SPRING) was a store-wide coupon which applied to everything, not just vapors. It was never specially intended to the vapors community either.

The flashlight coupon that you found were created under agreements with specific forums quite a while ago (when our site first launched) and were supposed to be long standing.

Joe, we will contact you via e-mail. We will also announce here in the FastTech forums when a new site-wide coupon becomes available. Thank you again everyone."

Hope this answers some of the questions in this thread :)

Mistaree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Hampton, Virginia
Yesterday, I received my first order from FT. Some juice, a bunch of cartos and tanks and 1 ego battery (dirt cheap, so probably a knockoff). The ego was DOA. I submitted an incident on their site and within 5 hours got a response asking whether i wanted a refund or replacement.

This morning I receive an email saying they were notified i received my shipment, hope i was happy and included a link to use in case something was not right.

So, today I receive my second order, which includes 2 Vamos, both of which are working perfectly, and a bunch of other stuff, all of which is in great shape. I fully expect an email tomorrow morning asking me if everything went well with this shipment.

Many know that FTs prices are often amazing, but even if their prices were only "ok", their customer support is even more amazing.

AMEN & Everything that goes with it, on that note. Even if my order is completely jacked up, great customer service decides whether or not I buy from you again... Its a matter of acting like you want my money & acting like you don't need my business & backing what you sell..A lot of vendors, including some of the more popular one's think its okay to sell items that they know have poor quality control & depend on the fine print saying they only cover DOA atties or even worse brainwash you into thinking its normal in vaping to receive faulty cartos/atties & taking a lose every now & then...

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina

I am sure you know this but thought it was worth mentioning. Did you press the ego button 5 times fast to turn it on? Only reason I mention it. A friend of mine got one recently and thought it was DOA but realized it was in the off mode when she got it. Again I am sure you already know this but I don't want to assume on the slightest chance you didn't....I thought it would help

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
USA
I am sure you know this but thought it was worth mentioning. Did you press the ego button 5 times fast to turn it on? Only reason I mention it. A friend of mine got one recently and thought it was DOA but realized it was in the off mode when she got it. Again I am sure you already know this but I don't want to assume on the slightest chance you didn't....I thought it would help

You know I thought my Zmax was DOA too. Directions said press 3 times when it was actually 5 times.

AquaJoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Northeast, Pa
I got 2 ego batteries a couple days ago from Fasttech. The one came on with 5 clicks the other one was dead. So I put it on the charger to see if it was dead or DOA, it was just dead. Once I charged it, it worked great!

So try and charge them first. The packing was only a bubble envelope, so the battery might have been on during shipment.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Anyone ever wonder why FastTech sells everything so much cheaper than any other online store or do people just want to save a buck and could care less why? :blink:

I just got my first order
2 ego batterys - both fine
5 pack of DCT tanks - working great no leaks though I used my own carto's
knockoff vivi nova - no leaks and worked great once I realized it was a 2.8 ohm head so I stuck it on the vamo not the ego (ego doesn't have the power to push that high an ohm head)

Not sure I really care at the moment why its cheap. I got stocked up under budget and so far it all works fine.

polingpower

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
Naples fl
Anyone ever wonder why FastTech sells everything so much cheaper than any other online store or do people just want to save a buck and could care less why? :blink:

I took my brother in to a B & M to buy evod stater kit for his birthday and batteries where dead also,need charging.
so if a Company (FT) going to replace it , I call that great service .

by the way his kit came to right at a 100.00................ FT .. 20.o8... you can see a big savings there
add a hand full extra still wouldn't be a 100.00...............FT wait on shipping...ok here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread