FastTech - "Make a request” contest and win a $50 FastTech gift certificate (2 available).

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Hey guys,

I am planning to do a bundle set sale on some E-cigarette items. What combo (combination) you would like to see.

Feel free to share your ideas.

Cheers,
Noel
That's nice of you Noel. I have just about have everything I wanted, and I purchased most of it from FastTech :)

Mods I am still interested in and most likely will nab at the first sign of a sale are the LostVape Therion 166, Smok Alien, Smok G-Priv, P4U IPV6X and SnowWolf Mini Plus (the latest one with internal battery).

It would be nice to see a sale on:
1) Smok G-Priv and Smok TFV8 Big Baby Beast combo.
2) Smok Alien and TFV8 Big Baby Beast matching colours customised combo.
3) LostVape Therion 166 and additional Leather Battery Door customised combo.

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Bo8ka

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2016
14958435_351956688490127_736605553_n.jpg

Reactions: Ed_C

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
@Noel.

There are too many hoops to go through on the FT site to make a product request.

I see you now carry Single coil plugs for the Aromamizer Supreme RDTA, but nothing yet
for Aromamizer RDTA V1/v2 owners.

Any chance you will be stocking this item in the near future?.

Thanks!

Steam Crave Single coil plugs for Aromamizer RDTA V1/v2

Single coil plugs for Aromamizer RDTA V1/v2,Aromamizer RDTA

d86ad9f7a7-jpg-500x500-jpg.605927

Reactions: KayP

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Received most of my order from the contest today! I got the Orange Limitless RDTA Classic, two drip tips, and two 10 count packs of premade coils.
STILL waiting on three sets of GeekVape Eagle coils to ship. When I ordered it was ship next day, then it changed to 3 days and then it just kept changing the ship date...lol. Today it says they are estimated to be in stock in 7 days. :p Not really concerned because I have a ton of GeekVape coils already so have plenty to hold me over until whenever they finally arrive..which may be next year going by the continuously changing ship date.:D

Huge thank you to @Noel. and FastTech for the generous contest! Was like opening up an early Christmas present today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread