www.fasttech.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier Forum Rules

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
FT Done it again. Placed an order due to ship yesterday. Now get an email they want to split ship. Their supplier can't supply. Further to this they want the waiting item to be sent by their slow mail...Excuse me FT I paid for the lot to go EMS. Disappointed yet again. Wanted the product for Christmas present.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Hi JCinFLA,

We will have a site-wide sale soon on Christmas. Keep checking our site for updates!

Noel

@Noel. - Sale above is only for the items shown, correct?

Will you be having any sitewide sales and coupon codes soon?

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I've bought a lot from Fasttech in the last three years and I've always been satisfied with them, but recently it's gone downhill. I ordered a phone in the autumn and was sent the wrong one, twice. The second time (received yesterday) it wasn't even the correct brand. While not ok, I can have some understanding for them sending me the wrong phone once. But for them to send me a wrong phone again, after unnecessary lengthy discussions with customer service!? And of course I've already paid customs fees so I'm out of money even with a refund. Almost had to pay customs the second time as FT failed to label the package as warranty exchange, even after repeated prompting. I have lots of stuff in my shopping cart that I was going to buy during the Christmas sale but now I'm doubtful. I've requested a response before Christmas, and if I'm not satisfactorily compensated I think I'm done with Fasttech. And I'll be damn sure to spread the word. The way the company has acted recently is inexcusable.

@Noel. Perhaps you can speed this up. My ticket number is Q1027BTRKK

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Sorry to hear that.

I am also frustrated on the service you have received. I have instructed warehouse staffs to be more careful in future. In addition, Your case was passed to CS manager and she will take full care your case immediately.

Find me here when you need help.

Thank you,
Noel

I've bought a lot from Fasttech in the last three years and I've always been satisfied with them, but recently it's gone downhill. I ordered a phone in the autumn and was sent the wrong one, twice. The second time (received yesterday) it wasn't even the correct brand. While not ok, I can have some understanding for them sending me the wrong phone once. But for them to send me a wrong phone again, after unnecessary lengthy discussions with customer service!? And of course I've already paid customs fees so I'm out of money even with a refund. Almost had to pay customs the second time as FT failed to label the package as warranty exchange, even after repeated prompting. I have lots of stuff in my shopping cart that I was going to buy during the Christmas sale but now I'm doubtful. I've requested a response before Christmas, and if I'm not satisfactorily compensated I think I'm done with Fasttech. And I'll be damn sure to spread the word. The way the company has acted recently is inexcusable.

@Noel. Perhaps you can speed this up. My ticket number is Q1027BTRKK

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Sorry to hear that.

I am also frustrated on the service you have received. I have instructed warehouse staffs to be more careful in future. In addition, Your case was passed to CS manager and she will take full care your case immediately.

Find me here when you need help.

Thank you,
Noel
I've now sent the item back and requested to be compensated for the additional expenses all this has incurred. We'll see how it goes. At this point Fasttech has already lost some hundreds of dollars of business from me and I really hope you'll do right by me. If Fasttech does that, then I'll return as a customer. If not, I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread