Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Noel...

Since you said to ask: What is the deal regarding not being able to ship batteries to... well practically anywhere.

I'm in the USA and I can get batteries shipped from DealExtreme, which uses DHL to ship bare batteries or devices containing batteries. But at FT it says the same DHL service cannot be used to ship batteries...? I'm not even referring to 'hard core' vape batteries - even basic AA NiMh batteries can't be purchased by USA customers at FT.

Will this ever be remedied?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Since you said to ask: What is the deal regarding not being able to ship batteries to... well practically anywhere.

Fasttech ships batteries, Rick. :confused:

What are the available shipping methods?: FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics - Worldwide Free Shipping

USPS Expedited for Battery Products
typically 8 to 11 business
days FREE for orders $20 or more
otherwise around $1 or less to upgrade

Note: this service does not ship to APO/FPO addresses. United States (USA) lower 48 states only

Cylindrical batteries - OK
Built in batteries - OK

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Noel, Fasttech currently carries ejuice by Hangsen and others. However, many choose to purchase the Hangsen Essence and mix their own ejuice to their preferred formula. For example, I mix only with VG (i.e. no PG).

Can Fasttech add some or all of the Hangsen Essence varieties to its product catalog?

Reactions: TraderX

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
To celebrate the Independence Day, FastTech is going to have a 1 day site-wide promotion on July 4 (US central time). All the products will be in 10% off! Grab the chance to get this big offer!

Promotion Date: July 4, 2016 00:00-23:59 (US central time)
Offer: Site-wide 10% off
Code: FREEDOM

Special notices:

1. The coupon code can not be used with drop shipping orders.
2. Offer valid: July 4, 2016 00:00-23:59 (US central time).
3. This offer is not stackable with other offers and discounts.
4. OVMS products are not included in this promotion offer.

avpx1

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2015
Hi Noel,
Tried ordering the Samsung 25R batteries today. I live in PA, USA and apparently FT can no longer ship there? Below are the shipping options available when I try to complete my order. I guess this is new?
upload_2016-7-3_11-2-5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread