Status
Not open for further replies.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Hi Noel,
Tried ordering the Samsung 25R batteries today. I live in PA, USA and apparently FT can no longer ship there? Below are the shipping options available when I try to complete my order. I guess this is new?
View attachment 574119

Hello avpx1,

Due to the air freight restriction, temporarily, there is no shipping carrier available for shipping batteries to US and Canada. We understand the inconvenience and are now trying our best to find an alternative shipping.

However, we still do not have exact schedule on when we can resume the service but I will keep you post here for the updates.

Thank you and find me here when you need help.

Noel

Reactions: Foggy Road

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Something is wrong with your website. The Pico comes up as $25.23 but when you add the coupon the site adds the discount to the price and the Pico becomes $47.94?? What's up with this?
Hello LynnNC,

I checked the code and there is no problem. The price is $22.71 after applying the discount code.
In addition, please note that only the white one is in promotion: $25.23 Authentic Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC VW APV Box Mod - 1-75W / 100-315C'(200-600F') / 1*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Find me when you have questions.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Dear all,

FastTech launched our reviewer’s program- Vine program! If you are professionals who own or moderate popular Youtube channels, blogs, forums, or social network pages, join our program and enjoy discounts, reimbursements, and free products by making reviews!

More detail: Vine program

Should you have any questions, Feel free to find me here.

Noel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread