Status
Not open for further replies.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
To forum members who has participated in "Make a request” contest

Very important notice: I found that many of you posted fasttech product links originally which these kind of replies are not eligible to enter the lucky draw.

I am sorry that there may have an unclear part in my rules which lead to misunderstanding. For those who have replied an ineligible product links, they can re-submit maximum two links in order to participate in this lucky draw before 10/31.

Thank you.
Noel

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
@Noel, Ok you guys are cheap and I like that, however the order the packing has been very bad my coil packets were crushed. They were just thrown into the padded bag and not even a little bubble wrap to protect them in transit. I live in Australia. I did pay extra for protective packing. I opened a ticket and all I was offered in comensation was $2. I accepted this but that is not the point, why cannot your packing staff take a bit more care when sending out orders? Another time I ordered a dripper and the dripper plastic box container was cracked. People do not like receiving this sort of thing. I also do business with HiLiq, and their goods are always professionally packed and sent out.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
@Noel, Ok you guys are cheap and I like that, however the order the packing has been very bad my coil packets were crushed. They were just thrown into the padded bag and not even a little bubble wrap to protect them in transit. I live in Australia. I did pay extra for protective packing. I opened a ticket and all I was offered in comensation was $2. I accepted this but that is not the point, why cannot your packing staff take a bit more care when sending out orders? Another time I ordered a dripper and the dripper plastic box container was cracked. People do not like receiving this sort of thing. I also do business with HiLiq, and their goods are always professionally packed and sent out.

Hi Acer50,

I am sorry to hear that and have urged the warehouse to pack the goods properly in the future. We understand that this cause much inconvenience to you and will try our best to solve it. I will keep monitoring the process and get a improvement on it.

Meanwhile, would you like to give me the ticket number via private message? I will check and see what I can do for you in current situation.

Thank you.
Noel

Last edited:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    @Noel.
    Hello, Can you pass my request on, regarding shipping with a box?
    Many times I order several small items and a mod or two.
    By the time I get the paper envelope it is very torn up, and sometimes small items are missing.
    I know I can have it shipped in a box, but with a mod and 18 small items the box cost is $19 extra.
    Would be great if you offered a box option that all items could ship in, at a reasonable extra cost.
    I find myself placing multiple small orders, just to get the mod shipped in it's own box.
    Or just ship in a more durable envelope.
    Thanks!

Reactions: adesara

Acer50

ECF Veteran
    Nov 21, 2014
    Duck River Tasmania
    www.facebook.com
    An aquaintance of mine is not very pleased and this is what he writes me:

" Just cancelled my order with slowtech, when I ordered It said shipped on the 15th, I logged in today and now they are saying to be shipped on the 18th, wtf so I will wait till an aussie vendor has them in stock then get one local.
    That's my first and Last order with slowtech."

I too had similar problems in the past. Try and raise a ticket and all you get back is a platiture: "So Sorry please be patient it will arrive"

Yes well post on the promised date and stop the lies.
    The product in this instance was Authentic IJOY RDTA BOX 200W TC VW APV Mod Kit
    Why is it that Fasttech cannot keep their promises very bad business practices and very frustrating and annoying?

Order placed 11th Nov. 2016 and paid for. Is fasttech false advertising yet again and messing people around?

Read more: What Have you Ordered Today ? | Emu's Place

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2015
    www.fasttech.com
    @Noel I bought a Serpent Mini back in September and it doesn't work. I would just send it back but y'all make it more trouble than I'm willing to do.

Hi LynnNC,

I am sorry to hear that. Would you mind giving me the order number via PM and I will take a look for you.

Noel

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread