Status
Not open for further replies.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Hi Acer50,

Sorry about that. All the item's restocking time is based on the supplier's schedule. fasttech works on restocking the item on time but still there may have restocking problem from supplier's side. We have instructed the supplier to have improvement.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to find me here. Thank you for your understanding.

Noel

An aquaintance of mine is not very pleased and this is what he writes me:

" Just cancelled my order with slowtech, when I ordered It said shipped on the 15th, I logged in today and now they are saying to be shipped on the 18th, ... so I will wait till an aussie vendor has them in stock then get one local.
That's my first and Last order with slowtech."

I too had similar problems in the past. Try and raise a ticket and all you get back is a platiture: "So Sorry please be patient it will arrive"

Yes well post on the promised date and stop the lies.
The product in this instance was Authentic IJOY RDTA BOX 200W TC VW APV mod Kit
Why is it that fasttech cannot keep their promises very bad business practices and very frustrating and annoying?

Order placed 11th Nov. 2016 and paid for. Is fasttech false advertising yet again and messing people around?

Read more: What Have you Ordered Today ? | Emu's Place

Reactions: redrebel821

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Hi Acer50,

Sorry about that. All the item's restocking time is based on the supplier's schedule. FastTech works on restocking the item on time but still there may have restocking problem from supplier's side. We have instructed the supplier to have improvement.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to find me here. Thank you for your understanding.

Noel
The order number in this instance was C111028747 and this is not the first time this has happened to me and others.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Hi Noel it is me who got stuffed around with my first ever order from you guy's , shame it turned out so bad.
Maybe there should be a warning in the checkout to be honest with customer about possible delays.
I have my own forum in Australia and the bad word can't be good for your business.
Hi there emu I am glad you found all this. Noel is a good fellow and he will help when he can.

Reactions: emu_

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Black Friday, Cyber Monday Blowout! Save up to 15% on all categories plus 40% off selected items!

Thanksgiving day is coming with the crazy Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale! FastTech offers 4 days promotion which save up to 40% on your order!

Code: THANKS2016

Blowout 1:

Starting from 11/25, Specific categories will be in discount each day! Enjoy 15% off on Order over $100 and 10% off on order less than $100!

11/25: "E-cigarette", "Hobbies and Toys", "Flashlight & Lasers", "Sports & Outdoors", "Consumer Electronics"
11/26: "Android", "Apple accessories", "Audio & Video"
11/27: "Car Accessories", "Computer & Network","Electronic Components", "Health & Beauty", "Home & Garden", "Photography", "Video Games"
11/28: Site-wide 5% off on all order over $50 and 10% off on all order over $100

Blowout 2:

40% off on Selected items!

Date: 11/25-28
Selected will be available in Sale page between these Four days! Check it out and find the greatest deals ever!

Special notices:

1. Above discounts are not stackable to each other.
2. Only one type of discount offer can be added in each order. 40% off discount and 15%/10% off discount cannot be added into same order.

2. The coupon code can not be used with drop shipping orders.
3. Offer valid: November 25, 2016 00:00- November 28 23:59 (US central time).
4. This offer is not stackable with other offers and discounts.
5. OVMS products are not included in this promotion offer.

Last edited:

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
The order number in this instance was C111028747 and this is not the first time this has happened to me and others.
Hi Acer50,

I have replied you via private message. In addition, to protect the privacy of customer, we do not suggest to post any order number in public area.

Find me anytime.

Thank you,
Noel

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Hi Noel it is me who got stuffed around with my first ever order from you guy's , shame it turned out so bad.
Maybe there should be a warning in the checkout to be honest with customer about possible delays.
I have my own forum in Australia and the bad word can't be good for your business.
Hi emu,

We are sorry about that and the problem is really because of the mistake from warehouse staff. I have instructed them to be more careful in the future. In addition, please contact me via PM and I will find a solution for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Noel

Reactions: emu_
Hi emu,

We are sorry about that and the problem is really because of the mistake from warehouse staff. I have instructed them to be more careful in the future. In addition, please contact me via PM and I will find a solution for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Noel
Thank you Noel, I'll keep your very nice offer in mind, have a great day mate.

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
I highly recommend others to not use this company as the customer service has been awful. Delays on orders over one month and they feel no need to communicate any issues to the customers. I raised this issue to them with no reply. Use a reputable/trust worthy vendor instead of FT...

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I highly recommend others to not use this company as the customer service has been awful. Delays on orders over one month and they feel no need to communicate any issues to the customers. I raised this issue to them with no reply. Use a reputable/trust worthy vendor instead of FT...

I've used them for more than 5 years now and it's been hit or miss the last few years. BUT Sometimes they have the best deals that you can't get elsewhere. They have always made good on everything I ordered... I either got what I ordered or I got a refund.

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
I too have been buying from Fasttech for over 4 years.. I have always got what I ordered and the few times I have had problems they have taken care of it and made it good..

There is a time difference between China and North America so I expect to wait..and since I understand inventory control it is not easy to offer the selection Fasttech offers to a very large customer base and expect perfect efficiency for all products..

I find they have the best system of all the China vendors I have dealt with.

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com

Hi Falco78,

Sorry to hear your experience. May I know the related order number and ticket on your case? I will check it for you and if there is a mistake made from our CS staff, we will take an action to him/her.

In addition, we offer quality products in cheap price but in some occasions, there will be delay on supplier's side which caused long waiting time.

We have implemented measures to deal with it and improve in future.

Find me via PM and I will help you immediately.

Noel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread