• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech order ... 7 weeks since shipment and still not here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
7weeks is nothing. Had an istick never show up. Finally found out our customs in NY had it. Anything with a battery can be stuck till they darn well decide to let it go or refuse to let it in. (they don't tell either way). Things do get lost, things do get held in customs. Everytime Ive had a problem FT has made it right. It may take a while but they have always come through

Reactions: beckdg

xhuffer

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
SoCal
I ordered the iTaste MVP3.0 Pro, 4500mAh, w/iSub G tank on 1/30/16 which would be 1/31/16 by their calendar. This is what it the shipping status currently says:
Destination Country
Origin Country - Cache Time: 2016-02-14 03:29

2016-02-07 13:09
到达处理中心,来自 永兴香港处理中心

2016-02-06 16:55
离开经转互换局

2016-02-06 16:15
到达经转互换局

2016-02-04 23:09
离开处理中心,发往 永兴香港处理中心

2016-02-04 22:44
到达处理中心,来自 永兴深圳处理中心

2016-02-03 14:18
收寄

2016-02-02 16:11
深圳市, 深圳市邮政速递物流公司国际业务分公司已收件(揽投员姓名:陈丽莲,联系电话:)

Translation:
Origin Country - Cache Time: 2016-02-14 03:29
2016-02-07 13:09
Reached the processing center, from Wing Hing Hong Kong Center

2016-02-06 16:55
Leave the transit Exchange Bureau

2016-02-06 16:15
Get transit Exchange Bureau

2016-02-04 23:09
Leaving the treatment center, sent to Hong Kong yongxing treatment centre

2016-02-04 22:44
Reached the processing center from yongxing processing center in Shenzhen

2016-02-03 14:18
Receiving and sending

2016-02-02 16:11
Shenzhen, Shenzhen postal courier logistics company's international business branch has been received (the embrace cast member name: Chen Lilian, Tel:)

Note that the latest update on 2/7 wasn't posted until last night 2/13.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Ive ordered thousands of dollars worth of stuff from FT and never had any real trouble except the istick. (it contains a battery) To be honest it was the US customs that held it
Always take the USPS upgrade
Never order close to a holliday(theres or ours)
Never order from china if you need it in a few days

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Kind of odd(funny) who some will have a single messed up experience, maybe mishandle resolution and forever Blame the seller. Meanwhile others place dozens and dozens of orders with the same seller and never have any real issue. :)

I've probably done over 50 orders with Fasttech in the $25-$100 range and never had a shipping or service issue.
Got one Nemesis lock ring with a threading defect - replaced on next order

So far, fasttech has been as easy to deal with as any US based internet company and offers better warranty than most. :D

* cannot leave without mentioning - USPS Sux :glare:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
1) never order Below Free shipping with Tracking - $25 (?)
2) If you MUST Order less - Purchase Tracking
3) Lower cost Non-tracking orders are often BOAT - Mail Container and will Arrive by Mail once turned over to the Postal system in delivery country.

Complaining on the Boards about an issue you created isn't going to get the package to you any faster.

Chinese New Year will not slow your order, but it will slow investigation and response time from FASTTECH.

4) Never Spend more than you are willing to lose. ;)
Wrong. If his order didn't ship or was returned by customs his order will certainly be delayed by the Chinese holiday. I have an order out that was supposed to be reshipped with a new tracking number and they said I would get a new tracking number before the holiday and it didn't happen, so I may or not be in the same boat.
You blaming the OP because his order hasn't arrived after 7 weeks is ludicrous, free shipping or not. He's not the shipper, Fasttech is and maybe others appreciate knowing such delays exist.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Kind of odd(funny) who some will have a single messed up experience, maybe mishandle resolution and forever Blame the seller. Meanwhile others place dozens and dozens of orders with the same seller and never have any real issue. :)

I've probably done over 50 orders with Fasttech in the $25-$100 range and never had a shipping or service issue.
Got one Nemesis lock ring with a threading defect - replaced on next order

So far, fasttech has been as easy to deal with as any US based internet company and offers better warranty than most. :D

* cannot leave without mentioning - USPS Sux :glare:

I'll not take this post as grouping me in.

Due to obvious superiority I'll assume there's recognition that I'm not that type...

Besides, I'm not going to go on the defense and attempt to work it out.

I'm also not that type...

Tapatyped

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Well, if your right about "lower cost Non-Tracking orders" often go by boat, then all I can say is that Fasttech lied to me ... The email I received stated that the shipment was via International Airmail.

An issue "I created"? All I did was make an internet purchase of an item. When does this become "An issue I created" ?

Complaining? ... I was asking if others here have had Fasttech orders take 7 weeks or more to the US.

You make it sound like this whole deal is somehow my fault ...
I have ordered half a dozen times from fasttech and its anywhere from 2 & 1/2 to 7 weeks for me. I just had an order returned to fasttech on two Istick 30w though it was supposed to be a battery shipper, due to "internal batteries", it's suppose to be already reshipped but never got a new tracking number like they promised before their holiday. I will follow up again. They always deliver or refund. But it's a real pain on the big delays.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Complaining? ... I was asking if others here have had Fasttech orders take 7 weeks or more to the US
You make it sound like this whole deal is somehow my fault ...
Haha it's not you, it's @crxess, any time someone has a problem with a tank, a mod, or even a Fasttech shipment you know you can count on him to show up to say the poster did something wrong. He's very reliable that way lol :D

Reactions: daviedog

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Wrong. If his order didn't ship or was returned by customs his order will certainly be delayed by the Chinese holiday. I have an order out that was supposed to be reshipped with a new tracking number and they said I would get a new tracking number before the holiday and it didn't happen, so I may or not be in the same boat.
You blaming the OP because his order hasn't arrived after 7 weeks is ludicrous, free shipping or not. He's not the shipper, Fasttech is and maybe others appreciate knowing such delays exist.

Blaming Op? Enlightening maybe, but not blaming. Truth is no one knows why his order has not arrive..........except maybe the ones delaying arrival. Tracking might shed light.(might)

If Customs rejected the package that was on them, not CNY .....and 7 weeks? Should have heard from Fasttech well before now. Again, tracking could have helped.

I'll not take this post as grouping me in.

Due to obvious superiority I'll assume there's recognition that I'm not that type...

Besides, I'm not going to go on the defense and attempt to work it out.

I'm also not that type...

Tapatyped

Nope, not anyone specific, which is why no quote. Though honestly it did remind me we have a, well 2 Fasttech Threads, slam full of Both Good and Bad ordering experiences. As well as a forum Full of regular Fasttech customers and those that tried and will never use again. :)

* Personally, currently watching a - Holiday order. 1/2 ready to ship. 1/2 may cause long Delays due to restocking after CNY. Anything can happen and with my luck, might.:unsure:

Just hanging now, waiting to see if/when Op received the order and whether everything makes it intact. :)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I normally keep two orders in the pipe at all times with FastTech. Just received a package last week, waiting for the last order to ship and then will order again.

7 weeks? Had one go 8 weeks, had magnets in it. Never found (Probably stuck to the roof of a connex somewhere) and they refunded the whole package in 2 days.

Never order less than $20.00 US at a time.
If you don't follow the above, pay for the tracking!
Watch the "Ship By" dates, keep the ones with approximately the same dates together and make separate orders for later ship date items.
Do not order anything you want in 2weeks(ish) with any battery order. Keep anything that even contains a battery as a separate order (batteries, together) and expect to wait for it.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Blaming Op? Enlightening maybe, but not blaming. Truth is no one knows why his order has not arrive..........except maybe the ones delaying arrival. Tracking might shed light.(might)

If Customs rejected the package that was on them, not CNY .....and 7 weeks? Should have heard from Fasttech well before now. Again, tracking could have helped.

Nope, not anyone specific, which is why no quote. Though honestly it did remind me we have a, well 2 Fasttech Threads, slam full of Both Good and Bad ordering experiences. As well as a forum Full of regular Fasttech customers and those that tried and will never use again. :)

* Personally, currently watching a - Holiday order. 1/2 ready to ship. 1/2 may cause long Delays due to restocking after CNY. Anything can happen and with my luck, might.:unsure:

Just hanging now, waiting to see if/when Op received the order and whether everything makes it intact. :)

Yep.

Why I don't go slamming them when people ask. They might miss out on a decent experience and a life of good deals.

I have vendors I deal with that have similar stories, yet I've been one with good experiences.

Mainland China vendors to boot.

So I can relate.

But after the runaround with "Pamela" (yeah, right, "Pamela") and "her" supervisor, they don't get a second chance.

Here's to the continued success of many members to come. Cheers.

Tapatyped

I have placed a "few" and only a few orders with FT and 3FVape being another Hong Kong located vendor for a 150W wooden box mod back in early 2014 and haven't bothered seeing the 30day or longer wait but will keep looking at either Canadian if not US sources to order something from. EGO-V 3-15w variables while still using Smoktech Tumbler tanks before any of the Sub ohm and higher wattages mods appeared were ordered from a Canadian source when out of stock at a US vendor. Those the V4s to replace the V3s at the time.

Want to hear a real burner? When placing a "1-Click" order at Amazon.smile(supporting Vape-A-Vet as the charity selected) on a pair of Panasonic NC18650A High Drain 3100mah batteries instead of the other places like BatteryJunction or Orbitronics where I usually grab them I later find they were being sold on Amazon by a Chinese vendor and the order placed on 1/7 might just be in this week on thursday 2/18?! You have to investigate who the seller is on everything at Amazon apparently!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Yep.

Why I don't go slamming them when people ask. They might miss out on a decent experience and a life of good deals.

I have vendors I deal with that have similar stories, yet I've been one with good experiences.

Mainland China vendors to boot.

So I can relate.

But after the runaround with "Pamela" (yeah, right, "Pamela") and "her" supervisor, they don't get a second chance.

Here's to the continued success of many members to come. Cheers.

Tapatyped

I truly can relate. While I have been fortunate with FT, I've tried Gearbest 4 times with 3 pitiful results. Cannot win for losing with them and cannot establish decent communications. Still, there are those(here) that use them without issue on a regular basis.
Maybe it's zip codes :shock:.................:lol:

:blink:

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I truly can relate. While I have been fortunate with FT, I've tried Gearbest 4 times with 3 pitiful results. Cannot win for losing with them and cannot establish decent communications. Still, there are those(here) that use them without issue on a regular basis.

Exactly.

My (1) experience with gearbest went just fine.

And Usps has a 100% perfect track record at my current location. By far my best option.

Tapatyped

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA

Yes I've used Gearbest twice now and I've gotten my products but still a long wait and they use DHL:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread