• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech order ... 7 weeks since shipment and still not here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
And Usps has a 100% perfect track record at my current location. By far my best option.

Ours was, until restructuring. Now shipments through NY can take a week or more as opposed to the previous 2 days. Anything going through Capitol heights Center is a crap shoot.:confused: Hopefully they will get things ironed out - Sooner, than later.

* First class Cali to Md - avg. 2-3 days
* First Class D.C. to Md - 18-31 days :ohmy: (I deal with the IRS Regularly:unsure:)

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Ours was, until restructuring. Now shipments through NY can take a week or more as opposed to the previous 2 days. Anything going through Capitol heights Center is a crap shoot.:confused: Hopefully they will get things ironed out - Sooner, than later.

* First class Cali to Md - avg. 2-3 days
* First Class D.C. to Md - 18-31 days :ohmy: (I deal with the IRS Regularly:unsure:)

Funny thing.

Mine goes through Capital Heights also. Usually in a mere couple hours, tops.

10:00 AM in Capital Heights is iffy, but anything before is usually almost guaranteed same day delivery.

Tapatyped

Reactions: Bad Ninja

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Funny thing.

Mine goes through Capital Heights also. Usually in a mere couple hours, tops.

10:00 AM in Capital Heights is iffy, but anything before is usually almost guaranteed same day delivery.

Tapatyped

So your the one slowing my shipments...................:glare:
:lol::lol::lol:

Fortunately for me, Most of mine go through Baltimore. Only the occasional loop to Martinsburg and back before delivery:shock:(true story) Nothing like having a package miss you by 1.3 miles twice in one day, then arrive the next day.:blink:

GearBest? I just heard some complaints about that site this week in fact where someone who had ordered right at the start of the year got the wrong thing in or was frustrated over waiting too long for an order to come in from the shopping site there. That's not a regular vaping vendor but a general shopping site likely seeing multiple sellers which would explain not knowing who is shipping from where!

There are two US options seen if you decided to buy anything from that site being the US-NYC and US_LA warehouse options! If you simply click and buy without first seeing one of those checked off you could be getting the item from one of the others being China, EU, HK(Hong Kong for sure), or RU for Russian warehouse!

That's about the size of it! If you order from overseas expect anything could be a delay! At least with Fasttech and 3FVape however there was tracking information without any additional price tagged on for that! The tracking information was included with the order as most places see to automatically!

I would tend to veer away from those who decide to charge more for seeing that as a separate item to begin with! insuring receipt of products ordered means good returning customers is good for business as a practice not hocking people for every other thing you can tack on!

Well at least you now have it and if everything is all set you simply learned a lesson about Fasttech and these other overseas vendors being it takes a lot longer! Here it took about 3 1/2 weeks on the FT order and almost the same for the 3FVape as well for different products some only found at one place until just lately finally seeing the Luxyoun UNIX 30w, 50w, 100w, and 150w versions with the exact same for the wooden box mod now available at a US vendor! The V2 however is still only found at Albaba and 3FVape. Won't be needing the V2 however! Just got the 100w iStick in! :D

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
As I said before ... The flight time from Hong Kong to New York is about 14 hours.

If Fasttech sends an email stating that my order has now been sent out on a certain date, and then this order is received at my house 7 weeks later, it must be setting in some warehouse for almost the full 7 weeks.

I can fully understand that the day Fasttech sends it out, the order is certainly not driven to the airport and placed on a waiting airplane that day ... but ... over a month and a half setting in some warehouse someplace ?????

I guess I just don't understand the 'Big Picture'.

Well now you know why rushing to low prices at a place like FT doesn't work here too well either! If I order I like to see it much sooner and why finding an Amazon order for a pair of 18650s would requite a similar 7 week wait got real annoying! :-x
No more orders from FT, 3FVape, and no battery orders at Amazon! even while Panasonic is a Chinese company or made in China to begin with I'll order domestically!:thumb:

Track Package

Expected by Feb 18
On time

It’s on the way

Ordered Jan 7 Shipped Jan 9

Reactions: MMW

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
As the OP of this thread, I thought the least I could do is update you on this 7+ week wait for my order from Fasttech (that did not include any batteries) .... I just received it on Saturday.

Glad to hear your package arrived. Hope all was intact!

Vape safe and enjoy!
:vapor:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Chinese new year, nothing is getting shipped out. Even though they are back most employees are on contracts and don't go back to work until they renegotiate

Dude, Fasttech has been active for at least the last 2 days. I've already gotten pick updates on an order placed just after the holiday closing.
Never had to wait for Kanger to Negotiate either:blink:
and someone is Responding to those e-mails:ohmy:

Delays..............Customs................China/USA, you choose;)

Then there is USPS :shock:

Interesting read:

Expect more shipping delays from USPS starting next year

Last edited:

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
ahhhh, kids these days :laugh:

I was born in the 60's.
Back then most of the airplanes I saw were the ones with the propeller, not the jet engines.

couple years back when i made my first order to fasttech, it took about 2 or 3 months, but when it arrived it was like a magical moment; little boy getting a christmas present

"waow, this little i-atty rba travelled from the other side of the world! heck it travelled further than I ever did!"

Reactions: johnkong

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
As I said before ... The flight time from Hong Kong to New York is about 14 hours.

If Fasttech sends an email stating that my order has now been sent out on a certain date, and then this order is received at my house 7 weeks later, it must be setting in some warehouse for almost the full 7 weeks.

I can fully understand that the day Fasttech sends it out, the order is certainly not driven to the airport and placed on a waiting airplane that day ... but ... over a month and a half setting in some warehouse someplace ?????

I guess I just don't understand the 'Big Picture'.
I was a little late picking it up at customs and taking it to the sorting facility.[emoji14]

Tapatyped

Reactions: B2L
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread