Fasttech order problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
you guys just dont know how to use it im guessing. Some of their stuff they 'sell' even though tis not on stock and you have to see the 'estimated shipping date' when you order. I've gotten every fasttech order within 2 weeks with the expedited usps shipping. The free shipping can take anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months for me. I've made about 10 orders from them as well. always within 2 weeks for expedited shipping (extra 1-2$)

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
When I want something the same week I order it, I go to fleebay or a number of dealers I trust, Maxvaping, Kanvape, ect.

Pretty much now though I can wait for anything, so I have one or two orders in with FT at any given time (Egads when`s that going to stop? LOL). Just grabbed the ELA clone cause they are blowing it out and Iv always wanted one. I have found that Focalecig gets my orders to me faster, so I shop around allot and 50% of the time, they have it cheaper. :?)

So I guess what I`m saying is price is`nt the only thing that goes into my buying decision, its heavily weighed against speed of shipping and quality of service.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I just placed an ordered for coils and wanted to pay with paypal. I couldn't use paypal for Aspire Nautilus BVC but the Kanger Subtank OCC were fine. Just seemed odd to me.

Paypal has not been honouring any order containing the word Nautilus for some time now. Being from Europe at first I thought this had something to do with the restrictions due to come into force shortly but Paypal does not seem to have any problems with other vape related items, only Nautilus. It might be due to some dispute between the companies themselves.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Paypal has not been honouring any order containing the word Nautilus for some time now. Being from Europe at first I thought this had something to do with the restrictions due to come into force shortly but Paypal does not seem to have any problems with other vape related items, only Nautilus. It might be due to some dispute between the companies themselves.

dont forget nautilus is an actual animal too, maybe it has something more to do with that? o_O most the posts i see not being able to do paypal are 'nautilus' related, i havent ran into one that is 'aspire' related, seems odd to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread