• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Order Tracking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
So...as a newbie at fasttech I've been tracking an order I placed. Using both USPS and 17track I see "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"

Question...what should I see next? Is there anything between this and arrival here in the US?

I see this so far...

2015-07-16 07:45
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

2015-07-16 07:45
CHINA, SHENZHEN EMS, Processed Through Sort Facility

2015-07-15 15:28
CHINA, Acceptance

Thanks for your input!

bussdriver

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
You should see the next entry say something about 'Dispatching this mail piece', then a few days later it will appear in the US. Through customs (no problem), and then on to your local PO.

If you have texting, you can request text messages about the shipment be sent to your phone. You'll get half a dozen or so texts as your package moves around, even telling you when it's been delivered. You can do that from the USPS tracking page.

Lots of people complain about USPS, but they have always done right by me.

Reactions: Sgt.Rock

bussdriver

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Yep, it seems as though they don't get in any kind of hurry, but I really don't know what the package has to go through over there to get OUT of their country.

Usually takes no more than 2 weeks once Fasttech gets the order shipped on their end. I've even gotten a couple shipments in 7 working days from China to my mailbox.

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
Naah...the shiney-itis bug skipped over my house. I've bought a total of 3 mechs (including this one) and 6 RTAs in a year so I think I'm doing ok. If I like this mech I ordered I will order a second one like it so I can have one mech for each of my four Lemo2s as they are the only ones I use and that'll be fine for another year!

Matty316

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Hull, England
Thanks,

Kinda thought that but I was kinda hoping to hear that the next thing I would see is "arrival New York" or something similar ~lol~

Just seemed a little strange that it would be accepted, sorted and sit there for three days waiting to be "dispatched"...
It can take a while to dispatch if you use the regular registered mail shipping method. I think it's low priority when you use this shipping method and only gets dipatched overseas after priority stuff does. Using the express epacket shipping is much faster. It's treated as high priority and will be dispatched overseas the same day most of the time. It's well worth the extra $2.50.

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
Ok..Just an update in case anyone's interested... after 5 days in limbo with the last entry showing "processed through sort facility" in SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA and "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" I finally got a tracking update showing it's been processed through the sort facility at ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) ...Hopefully it gets processed there shortly and from there it's a one day hop to my neighborhood (about 80 miles away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread