FastTech shipping?

Discussion in 'FastTech' started by Spydro, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Placed my first order with FastTech 8/16. When they confirmed it supposedly will ship on 8/21 with 8-10 days to delivery.

Is that typical from them for in stock items... about 2 weeks from purchase to receipt?

Thanks.

2. Speedsix

Speedsix Full Member

I am into flashlights and knives so I have been ordering from Chinese dealers for years. In general, expect to wait about a month give or take from any Chinese dealer. If you get it sooner, great but don't expect it. Place your order and just forget about it. If after a month you don't have anything, then start checking in to it.

3. rawr

rawr Super Member ECF Veteran

2 weeks+- few days of shipping time is normal for fasttech. Fastest shipping was done in 8 days, slowest took about 3 weeks.

4. Spydro

Supporting member
    Thanks for the info folks. Nothing coming I need tomorrow, just had no idea about them. I am not paying for the shipping so have to live with it.

5. Maka

Maka Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The things i order from FT are the things I don't need quickly or I don't mind waiting for.
    If I want something quick I will use local vendors.

6. J-T312

J-T312 Full Member

I ordered a Vamo with 2 Vivi Novas and some heads and it took a little over 2 weeks for mine to come in. Fasttech always takes a while.

7. rawr

rawr Super Member ECF Veteran

They make you think, that the shipping is free. :) Of course they get the money somewhere else to cover the losses.But hey, they provide excellent service with fast free shipping (2 weeks) for orders over 15 $ i think and for really small extra fee under 15 $. Hurray!

I am in pain , hehe, when i have to buy from other chinese vendors cause 1 month delivery time.And in some rare cases you dont even get the package. :( Not by fasttech :)

8. BlueMoods

BlueMoods Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My FT orders average 10 days form the day order to delivery but, it is from China and, that might be as long as 30 days. I've had other packages from other vendors in China take as long as 45 days, but there was a slight customs snafu on that one.

9. sweet tea

sweet tea Senior Member ECF Veteran

I think I got lucky on my order. Ordered on the 13th and received on the 17th. I'm in North Carolina.

10. szot

szot Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I average 10-12 days delivery at door in Massachusetts, from date of order...seems to get hung up at San Francisco at customs for a couple days enroute from Hong Kong...

11. Spydro

Supporting member
    Still way better than a package I got from Eastern Canada recently. The $42 worth of small items fit in a very small padded envelope, cost me $18 shipping and a 8-9 day wait to get here. Supposedly Expedited USA shipping, the cheapest choice I had I think.

I've bought over $1100 in gear the last 3+ months, all but the above from US suppliers. Communication has been from excellent to what the h_ll is communication... shipping has been from free to ridiculously high... the time to receive from amazingly fast to I can almost walk to your business in less time (hmmm, walk from the desert to the east coast? LOL). So I've had exceptional customer service, OK CS and the other kind. The best know who they are, they've got 2-3 or more additional orders already... a few of the others I'll never buy from again. Just more of the learning curve when you are a noob at vaping.

12. Pam1384

Pam1384 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I've been thinking about ordering from FastTech but something just keeps me from doing so. Perhaps I'll place a small order and hope for the best.

13. Dangeel

Dangeel New Member

For all of my 4 orders it took 7-9 days.
    I live in Estonia.

14. ut1205

ut1205 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have 2 orders in process now. Today is the fifth day after they showed "Shipped" and USPS site says that they are still in Hong Kong.

15. Josh198600

Josh198600 Full Member

Samn here maybe it has something to do with the typhoon they had

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

16. shakeytails

shakeytails Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think the longest ship time for me was about 2 weeks. The shortest was 8 days. Generally, if I order "in stock" merchandise, it's at my door 10 days from the day I place my order. I always order at least $15 worth of stuff to get the upgraded shipping.

17. brock957

brock957 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

One to two weeks for me.

18. hvac999

hvac999 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree with the average of 10 days, to NC. There are exceptions like my last order where they were out of stock for 1-1/2 weeks. Their customer service is pretty good if you go through their ticket system.

19. Spydro

Supporting member
    Update for those keeping a running tally....

Placed order on 8/16... Fast Tech finally gave it to Hong Kong postal today, so 7 days just to get it started on the way from them.

20. Radar2013

Radar2013 Super Member ECF Veteran

I placed an order on the same day with them and mine is STILL sitting in the Hong Kong Air Shipping Hub.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.