• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

FastTech shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
No one seems to put in context how busy and overrun the postal service in China has to be. With the amount of products shipping worldwide on a daily basis I'm amazed we get things before we forgot what they look liked lol

Fasttech has been a gadget junkies friend years before adding ecig gear.now times that shipping by 10's of 1000's of shops, do a search on alibaba for anything, not just ecgs and look at all those companies, pages and pages, all shipping world wide everyday

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
If your willing to actually pay for shipping you can get it in a few days but then the deal is gone. I won't lie if I want it now I pay more and buy it here. But FT is more for playing and testing for me, sometimes I an greatly surprised, I got a mech for 12 bucks in Jan. Thinking eh 12 bucks probably end up in my junk box, turns out its pretty sweet.

Last edited:

sunnysam

Moved On
Mar 25, 2015
CN
  • Deleted by Spencer87
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
I buy everything except batteries from FT if you buy batteries expect 1-3 months to get them as they can't travel by plane and therefore take a voyage on a ship. Free shipping takes about 15 days to me here in Toronto. For fastest turn around try to only buy items that "Ship Next Day" to avoid waiting for restock from suppliers etc. Read reviews on all products to get an idea of what's to be expected. I know the whole clone debate and all but buying an authentic metal tube for over $200 just doesn't make sense to me when I can get the same thing for $20 from FT

Happy Vaping!

BigDvon91

Verified Member
Jan 27, 2015
UK, South Yorkshire
Is there anyone from the UK here that has used FastTech? im thinking of taking a step into dripping but with funds being as tight as they was going to get some thing from fastech just to see what its like/if i like it.

I waswondering what the delivery is like to the UK or if its pretty much the same as my friends over the pond?

Richu75

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Is there anyone from the UK here that has used FastTech? im thinking of taking a step into dripping but with funds being as tight as they was going to get some thing from fastech just to see what its like/if i like it.

I waswondering what the delivery is like to the UK or if its pretty much the same as my friends over the pond?

I'm accross the other pond (holland), lol.
Delivery is straight forward, but it can be a bit slow.

Lately I've received everything in 8~10 days.

Seems they switched over from philipine post to malaysia for free shipments.
Also China post delivers quite quickly, but it's not free.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I have varied results with fasttech. Sometimes shipping is much slower than other times. Right now my latest package is out for delivery (yay!). This package was mailed on March 11th, and includes a battery. 14 days is pretty good turnaround for a fasttech package with a battery, but I paid for the USPS battery shipping option. It was 75% cheaper than buying it from the states, so it was worth the 2 week wait.

Abigale

Mar 21, 2015
San Diego Ca USA
I tracked the shipping number to "origin post is preparing shipment" so think I am in for a long wait because the order does contain batteries. Pretty sure I have converted a couple of people to vaping and wanted to surprise them with some equipment. Guess that's why I feel a bit impatient lol and the fact that I didn't research the shipping options carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread