• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangVape

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2015
Montreal, QC, Canada
If you pay the few buck for Canada Express ePacket it's within 2 weeks, My last order shipped on Sept 12, arrived Sept 21, 9 days.

I only had one issue one time is when it's not in stock and it say ship within 7 days. For one order they kept pushing back the date and it took a month before they ship. But when it ship within 2 weeks delivery.

I had other occasion when it say ship within 7 days and it was shipped the next day no delay.

Last edited:

Margucci

Oct 5, 2015
im kind of interested in this as well. i just placed a few orders with them and im waiting to see. so far they are "waiting to be packaged" and hopefully will ship out tomorrow or tuesday. i would imagine that the biggest delay could be caused by customs unless its priority. one of my orders i just went with the free option and the other i upgraded. it will be interesting to see what the difference is.

darthvaper101

Moved On
Sep 14, 2015
im kind of interested in this as well. i just placed a few orders with them and im waiting to see. so far they are "waiting to be packaged" and hopefully will ship out tomorrow or tuesday. i would imagine that the biggest delay could be caused by customs unless its priority. one of my orders i just went with the free option and the other i upgraded. it will be interesting to see what the difference is.
Awesome! Let me know. Where at in Canada? I'm nova Scotia

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
I am not happy with fast tech right now. On the 30th I bought a few things. I find out a few days latter (on a different website) that they are having yet another one of their week long holidays and nothing moves during these things. On previous occasions FT has been very forward to let customers know that a holiday is approaching and things will not get sent out until after said holiday. This time, its buyer beware and I only found out about it after browsing Focal ecig. Sure enough, its on FT sites, but you have to click through a couple of links first to find it on their holiday schedule. No where else do they let you know they will be completely closed for days. I guess this is how you keep a repressed populace happy, give them lots of holidays.

Margucci

Oct 5, 2015
ah that would explain why my stuff has been "waiting to be packaged". currently they are observing the ever important national day which starts october 1 and runs for 3 days. my orders were placed on september 29 and 30th so they would caught in the middle of it.

if you want to find out their holidays just google "fasttech holiday" and it will be the first result. i dont understand how a business can operate like that. i guess the price reflects the inconvenience. IMO they need to work those little childrens hands harder. tape those boxes faster people.

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Fasttech when they 1st started opened the doors, the shipping was uber fast. I used to order on wed and get my order by the next wed every order. Then they became popular and the postoffice there slowed as they started a new type scanning, then it took two weeks at best. One thing they are faster than 95% of purchases made in China IMO..

Just be patient with your order, it will get there if no mishap along the way out of their control....

If you watch pbusardo video on why they have these holidays it may make you sad.. They do not see their families/friends until these holidays they live in dormitories during work season.. They work and live totally different than us, not leaving their job sites until the holidays.. The bigwigs get to go home tho lol...

Margucci

Oct 5, 2015
I've had packages take anywhere from 8 days to 6 weeks. Shipping time is NOT Fasttech's fault.
some of it is and some isnt. taking forever to package items is completely their fault. i can order a package from amazon at 4pm and it is packed and shipped out by 8pm that evening. waiting 4-5 business days for my item to be shipped out as has happened numerous time from asian retailers (not only fasttech) isnt unheard of or surprising. on the other hand, an item taking 15 business days for an item to ship from hong kong to vancouver is not their fault. im wondering if ray charles is guiding those boats for them.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
some of it is and some isnt. taking forever to package items is completely their fault. i can order a package from amazon at 4pm and it is packed and shipped out by 8pm that evening. waiting 4-5 business days for my item to be shipped out as has happened numerous time from asian retailers (not only fasttech) isnt unheard of or surprising. on the other hand, an item taking 15 business days for an item to ship from hong kong to vancouver is not their fault. im wondering if ray charles is guiding those boats for them.
Fasttech doesn't have all of their items in stock. If it says ships in however many days, they have to contact their supplier and get it shipped to them. Then process it out. Most of their time waiting is just not having it available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread