• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
The mixing by weight as opposed to volume is going great, Ive picked up a few tips and twists and more than a few good recipes, I doubt that I`ll ever have to buy a premade juice again. If anyone is considering making the switch I would thoroughly recommend it

Hi Vince
I was watching a Youtube vid last night by the vaping biker and i must say mixing by weight looked not only easier but a lot less hassle.
I think for the sake of a set of digital scales(very reasonable on Amazon)it's going to be the way i go.

vapervince

Jul 29, 2016
Preston UK
Hi Vince
I was watching a Youtube vid last night by the vaping biker and i must say mixing by weight looked not only easier but a lot less hassle.
I think for the sake of a set of digital scales(very reasonable on Amazon)it's going to be the way i go.
It is less hassle mate and lot more accurate, just make sure that the scales you get go to 0.01 gram and preferably with a test weight to set up.

Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Sometime in January,I think Bryn.
The teeth of the law grind exceeding slow....
...it's been an infuriating spoke in the wheels of progress.

I`ve just sent Fasttech a nasty ticket after the last 3 orders I`ve placed have all gone to restocking, 2 of which I was able to sub but I`m now requiring 2 x 30 watt iSticks or equivalent and I have been using FT for so long that I haven`t a clue where to look ... any ideas
Hi Vince - nice to see you :)
So, you too with the iStick 30! I see it's just been put back yet again for delivery - I had a $10 voucher so ordered one of those ....not in a hurry, so will just wait I suppose.
I see some on Amazon for a not too bad price seeing it's UK (£25.90).

Reactions: vapervince

vapervince

Jul 29, 2016
Preston UK
Hi Vince - nice to see you :)
So, you too with the iStick 30! I see it's just been put back yet again for delivery - I had a $10 voucher so ordered one of those ....not in a hurry, so will just wait I suppose.
I see some on Amazon for a not too bad price seeing it's UK (£25.90).

Hi Trish, thanks, I see they`ve changed the info to "production shortage" since I had a go, still darned annoying since I ordered in mid November. I`ll have a look at the Amazon ones, but isn`t there another Chinese Site ?

Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
but isn`t there another Chinese Site ?

You may be thinking of Gearbest....They will not import e-leaf products to the U.K.
Something to do with an agreement between themselves,e-leaf and Totally Wicked.
We'll supply you as long as you don't...sort of thing.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hi Trish, thanks, I see they`ve changed the info to "production shortage" since I had a go, still darned annoying since I ordered in mid November. I`ll have a look at the Amazon ones, but isn`t there another Chinese Site ?
It is annoying - mine's been on order for two weeks now.
Apart form Gearbest as mentioned by George, there's this one, but they don't ship to the UK either:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/30W-Eleaf-iStick-2200mAh-OLED-Screen-MOD-Battery.html

vapervince

Jul 29, 2016
Preston UK
Last edited:
Reactions: Brynglas

vapervince

Jul 29, 2016
Preston UK

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

vapervince

Jul 29, 2016
Preston UK
That`s the one mate. Don't be alarmed if the scale doesn`t register until you get 2 or 3 drops in, that's normal and there is usually a second or two lag so it`s best to stop adding flavours at about 0.03 below your target weight and blow lightly on the scale bed and give it a second or two to settle, it sounds a pita but you soon get used to it
If you haven`t found it already the E Liquid Recipe site is fantastic, there`s a cracking calculator and thousands of recipes and once you`ve created an account you can log your flavours and press a button to see which juices you can make with them, but beware it`s addictive :danger:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I haven't thought a lot good of this past year ...can only hope the new one is good for us all - blank page and all that! ;)
I hope so as well, the year started good for me, then went downhill rapidly, so a blank page would be nice...

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Two things - always take Metformin with food and be pushy when you ask your Dr for Metformin SR. They resist prescribing it as it is more expensive. Welcome back! :)
Yes, it says either with or straight after food, am actually feeling a lot better today, so will see how it goes until Friday (next appointment).

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I've had an order in since 4/11 for a TFV8 drip tip and a Vaporesso Guardian tank, latter still not in stock, even though it was supposed to have been when I ordered it :-x

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I hope so as well, the year started good for me, then went downhill rapidly, so a blank page would be nice...
Certainly would! ...doesn't sound like a lot to ask either ....we can but hope optimistically :)

Yes, it says either with or straight after food, am actually feeling a lot better today, so will see how it goes until Friday (next appointment).
Hope that continues!

I've had an order in since 4/11 for a TFV8 drip tip and a Vaporesso Guardian tank, latter still not in stock, even though it was supposed to have been when I ordered it :-x
Not as good these days ...perhaps smaller stocks and not as many staff on that side of things ...who knows.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England

The "with" works better than the "straight after" imho. Good luck on Friday!

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Just realised that I've been vaping for over 8 years now. It's a lifesaver imho as well as being a lot of fun (especially when I have lovely folk like you lot to discuss things with).

Anyway - the madness/joy of Christmas (NOT "Winterval") is ramping up now, so I must make an early resolution to vape even more. :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just realised that I've been vaping for over 8 years now. It's a lifesaver imho as well as being a lot of fun (especially when I have lovely folk like you lot to discuss things with).
What a truly nice thing to say ...the feeling is mutual! :)
I'm coming up to three years, and it still seems quite novel to me, but realise that I've become set in my ways with it and have favourites that I'd probably be happy to use for many years.
I do still get a bit 'wheezy/tight chested' at times, mostly certain flavours which I use sparingly or not at all, but a quick squirt of Ventolin sorts that when needed. Seemed to get a bit worse when I was given the tablets that keep colitis at bay, so there's always a price to pay - and in this case, I don't much mind to be honest. Never been so ill in my life.
So, as you say, it's probably a life saver for me too!

Anyway - the madness/joy of Christmas (NOT "Winterval") is ramping up now, so I must make an early resolution to vape even more. :)
Sounds like a good idea! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread