• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Yes, that would be nice! I should use more of that, but I get stuck on the donut! :laugh:
I have plenty of it, but at £2 .......:facepalm:

At two quid it should be a no brainer,but i've got 200ml already.
Don't tempt me i've already looked on the site twice since you mentioned it :laugh:

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Looking as though my FT order sent on 22.12.16 may be in this country!

Origin Country - Tracking Consuming: 651 ms
2017-01-04 12:50
The item has been processed in the country of destination
2017-01-04 11:21
The item has been processed in the country of destination
2017-01-03 11:30
The item has arrived in the country of destination
2017-01-03 05:12
The item is on transport to the country of destination
2016-12-31 02:30
The item is at the Post NL sorting center
2016-12-23 07:04
The item is pre-advised

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I got mail: FT order that included my spare iStick 30W.
Just had to query my one with FT ordered 04/11 shipped 17/12 and appears to be going round in circles in Nanjing, annoying really because it contains a TFV8 drip tip to replace one I lost and they are not the normal size

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Just had to query my one with FT ordered 04/11 shipped 17/12 and appears to be going round in circles in Nanjing, annoying really because it contains a TFV8 drip tip to replace one I lost and they are not the normal size

Was that China post?
I've given up on CP,gone bad again lately.I've had one order lost and one that took 8 weeks,out of my last three.
I pay the extra $ or so and go UK e-packet.I ordered 30/12 that's left China and 03/01 and that's at the airport.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I still have 2 M Class and other SX350 mods, but don't think I would buy another Yihi at the silly prices they ask for them

I had four SX350J Bob,imho the TC works better on the DNA.BUT i can not judge the new 450 as i've never tried one.But Yihi do produce a nice quality item.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Was that China post?
I've given up on CP,gone bad again lately.I've had one order lost and one that took 8 weeks,out of my last three.
I pay the extra $ or so and go UK e-packet.I ordered 30/12 that's left China and 03/01 and that's at the airport.
Yup CP, don't think ePkt was available on that shipment as they have only recently reintroduced it, the last one received was ePkt and the order waiting one stock item is also ePkt

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I had four SX350J Bob,imho the TC works better on the DNA.BUT i can not judge the new 450 as i've never tried one.But Yihi do produce a nice quality item.
All mine are either 300, 330 or 350 even the IPV 8 received today from EVS is a SX330 F8 chipset, just waiting for the tank to go with it. The G Class has the latest 550 chipset but no way am I paying £199 for it, doesn't look much difference to the SMOK Alien

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I was a bit concerned about my order after the problems George and yourself had in recent times - Mine came Netherlands Post as it has a battery. Was glad to see it arrive! :)

I used to like looking through new items at FT most days, but haven't seen anything particularly interesting (to me) for a while now.
Don't think I've looked at it this past week to be honest. In fact, thinking about it, unless something breaks or needs replacing stock for (coils), I can't think of anything I particularly want!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I was a bit concerned about my order after the problems George and yourself had in recent times - Mine came Netherlands Post as it has a battery. Was glad to see it arrive! :)

I used to like looking through new items at FT most days, but haven't seen anything particularly interesting (to me) for a while now.
Don't think I've looked at it this past week to be honest. In fact, thinking about it, unless something breaks or needs replacing stock for (coils), I can't think of anything I particularly want!
I'm getting like that now, not a lot new coming out, and even if it does the price is almost the same as buying from an online UK store

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'm getting like that now, not a lot new coming out, and even if it does the price is almost the same as buying from an online UK store
Exactly! ..and I think I'm pretty set in my ways now, so hope they keep making what I use :)

Yep!Unless there is an additional discount code,not worth the wait anymore.
Very true! ...the simple coils are still good value for me from FT though.

Took advantage of the last one to order some pre-made SS coils and a red Vaporesso Nebula, just waiting for one item before it ships.
I had the 30W iStick in my order, and they went out of stock ...took ages to come back in, but I'd used my $10 voucher on the order, and decided to wait rather than risk confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread