• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
Reactions: Pictor

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Bought $11.72 Aerotank V2 Style Bottom Coil Clearomizer - 2.5ml / 2.0ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping a week or so from FT and it has practically no airflow. I want a replacement but FT are asking me for pictures to show airflow problem on the return ticket. Anyone know what they are after? Not sure if bottom ring is supposed to turn or not, if so it doesn't turn.

Have you looked on youtube regarding said tank, to see if you`re doing sommat wrong ?

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Bought $11.72 Aerotank V2 Style Bottom Coil Clearomizer - 2.5ml / 2.0ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping a week or so from FT and it has practically no airflow. I want a replacement but FT are asking me for pictures to show airflow problem on the return ticket. Anyone know what they are after? Not sure if bottom ring is supposed to turn or not, if so it doesn't turn.

Surely they will credit you after seeing the video.
RM post to China will be more than the cost of the tank.And i believe they usually refund your return cost as well.

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
Surely they will credit you after seeing the video.
RM post to China will be more than the cost of the tank.And i believe they usually refund your return cost as well.

Well they are a bit slow on the tickets at the moment, I would have thought the video should be enough but no reply yet, catching up after the holidays.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Don't know what's happened at FT in the last few months,pretty poor all round lately.
It's becoming a clothes and sex toy shop :laugh:
I ordered a tank a month ago and cancelled it last weekend after it went to restocking for the third time.
With the poor exchange rate they and Paypal offer may as well shop at home.I'll pay the extra few quid to have it the next day.Thankyou.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Don't know what's happened at FT in the last few months,pretty poor all round lately.
It's becoming a clothes and sex toy shop :laugh:
I ordered a tank a month ago and cancelled it last weekend after it went to restocking for the third time.
With the poor exchange rate they and Paypal offer may as well shop at home.I'll pay the extra few quid to have it the next day.Thankyou.
All very true! - they're a shadow of how they used to be. I looked forward to seeing what they had new for tanks & mods each day, but now, hardly anything interesting.
I'll still buy the SOCC coils there because they're so cheap, and I do have a Nautilus 2 on pre-order ...my last try with a Nautilus as all others have leaked or gurgled!

I got mail today: 3 of the Wonder Flavours, but from Chefs. (I heard good things about them on another forum and found them at Chefs). I have another three on order too but missed the post yesterday and have to wait until tomorrow for re-delivery!
There's a recipe on the WF site that I want to try.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
They have they are sending a replacement, I have asked them to check the airflow ring before shipping.
Good - result! :)
@Pictor

You like this ice cream stuff don't you Trish?:)

Products | Vaping 101
I do thanks ...and drat, they're sold out of the two I like! :( I absolutely love the chocolate sandwich one! Hope someone comes up with a clone of it!

By the way - did you try your Haunted House yet?

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I do thanks ...and drat, they're sold out of the two I like! :( I absolutely love the chocolate sandwich one! Hope someone comes up with a clone of it!

Shame, there was stock of all of them when i posted.All in 3mg.
It was an e-mail notification i received so could have sold quickly.

By the way - did you try your Haunted House yet?

It's mixed.About 10 days ago.So i'll probably give it another week before trying,

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Shame, there was stock of all of them when i posted.All in 3mg.
It was an e-mail notification i received so could have sold quickly.
Never mind - we've had a bad couple of days with our long term groomer suddenly taking a hissy fit and dropping us, which in turn annoyed the breeder of our dog, and there's been emails flying around, then phone calls early this morning which woke me up after only 5 hours sleep! The petulant groomer started talking about solicitors letters, so the breeder of our dog told me to refer him to her!

As a result, it was late last night before I saw your post about the Kilo White - never mind, it'll not be available at all soon, so I'll need to find out how to make it! :facepalm:

It's mixed.About 10 days ago.So i'll probably give it another week before trying,
I'm impatient :laugh: interested to hear if it's as good as you hope!

Last edited:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Never mind - we've had a bad couple of days with our long term groomer suddenly taking a hissy fit and dropping us, which in turn annoyed the breeder of Hetty, and there's been emails flying around, then phone calls early this morning which woke me up after only 5 hours sleep! The petulant groomer started talking about solicitors letters, so the breeder of our dog told me to refer him to her!

What's rattled her/his cage.

I'm impatient :laugh:

:laugh:

interested to hear if it's as good as you hope!

You'll be the second person to know;)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
What's rattled her/his cage.
her/his ...yes, kind of.
I'll try to keep it fairly brief, but we're really upset by it all.
..couple of early troublesome phone calls today related to the previous day & Thursday, and it hasn't been fun.
Story: Petulant groomer of 26 years decided he didn't like our young dogs antics on Thursday, despite me keeping her as still as possible for 2.5 hours while he did the grooming, and said he wouldn't groom our two dogs any more ..in an email!
Our 7 month old dogs breeder was annoyed by his comments, and he was annoyed I'd told her ..and suddenly there's a 3 way conversation by phone and email, with him threatening to send us a solicitors letter! :facepalm:
He emailed to tell us he wouldn't groom them again because he'd got stressed and feared she would turn aggressive at some point!
She hasn't an aggressive thought in her! I could take her food from her mouth. I brush her as she lays on the floor, and can hold her face and gently cut a little bit of hard fur from just underneath her eye when needed! Big as she is, she climbs up beside me on the sofa, walks around behind me and curls up with her head on my knee.
Wouldn't care, but this dog is just a feisty teenager testing the limits, and no different to our last one which he groomed from 10 weeks old 11 years ago. I think he's having a bad time with something somewhere, and took it out on us.
We hadn't much liked having to go to him these past few months after all these years of him coming to our house, so perhaps he picked up on that.
With luck, I've found a decent new groomer. Will know better in 5 weeks when she has her first appointment, but it does look promising.
...she's a lovely dog, and naturally, the breeder was upset. She's a show judge, has her own small grooming business, runs a rescue/rehoming, etc. She has only had three lots of puppies available in the almost 10 years that we've known her as a dear friend, and values her good reputation, so had to warn him not to make such comments.

I'm just hoping for a good sleep tonight and no rude awakening early tomorrow morning again!

:laugh:
You'll be the second person to know;)
Hmph ...who you tellin' first! Huh?! ;) :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just sent an email to Les at Juice Cabin about what he is selling after 20th May 2017, and he put it rather bluntly that nothing will be available over 10ml with Nicotine. So what are DIY'ers going to do?
It's the new rules that are coming - nothing he can do about it.
Since it was announced, people have been trying out DIY and storing undiluted nicotine in freezers.
It's either that or just buy the 10ml bottles I'm afraid. Some retailers do seem to be doing special discounts on bundles of 10ml bottles.

You could buy enough ready to use liquid to last a while if you can, and also a large bottle of nicotine plain base, and start diluting it with the concentrates as and when you need to - each bottle of it should last fine for a year in a cool dark place.
Even a bottle of stronger nicotine than you use can be diluted to a lower strength with plain 0mg base liquid to make it go further.

Reactions: Banger696

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
and he put it rather bluntly

I think old Les has been losing the plot just lately.
There was some big vape drama:laugh:on his FB page and on POTV forum,where he totally lost it with a customer.
He didn't come out of it looking very good,to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread