• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Yum Yum.Hit yourself up :lol:

Food fighter-Crack Pie..jpg

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Climbed on the Anarchist bandwagon this morning and ordered 4 bottles.
(Black,white,blue and red.)
:) I ordered 60ml white, and also two 10ml bottles of other brands to try ....hopefully they arrive tomorrow.

I also bought more bottles of the Kilo White Marshmallow Crisp one from Washington ...now only £10, and bought in reasonable quantity, not bad with the shipping ...best price available on Ebay last time I looked £15.45.

Just trying the Milkman Pudding - cream and lemon. Has a rich cream taste with a hint of lemon .....not over sweet and rather nice :)
Edit ...so nice, I ordered two more bottles while on special offer at FogFathers!

Last edited:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Just trying the Milkman Pudding - cream and lemon. Has a rich cream taste with a hint of lemon .....not over sweet and rather nice :)
Edit ...so nice, I ordered two more bottles while on special offer at FogFathers!

Joined you on that one and ordered a couple.Nice price and free 1st class.Nice one:thumb:
Would have liked to try the churrios,but sadly,OOS.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Joined you on that one and ordered a couple.Nice price and free 1st class.Nice one:thumb:
Would have liked to try the churrios,but sadly,OOS.
I have the Crumbleberry ...need to try it again as I've forgotten what my first taste was like.
I did have the cookies one: 'O's' and it was dreadful.
At another site, I saw this, but it's out of stock anyway: Komb E-Liquid

Going back to FogFathers, I saw two new 10ml Beard ones: Essentials, so tried a bottle of the Morning one.

Hope you like the Milkman Pudding - for me, it's one I could use for hours as it's not an overpowering taste. It reminds me of the middle of the fresh cream lemon drizzle cake my Dad used to make :)

Reactions: Brynglas

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
That's a nice assortment :) - didn't take you very long to find a few favourites! Do you still use a tobacco flavour?

Not at the moment mainly the above ones although have a few bottles of RY4 which is still a favourite, might give it another try when stock of strawberry and kiwi is low as they are currently only available in 3 and 6mg nic I prefer 18mg.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
That's good to know,as i was looking at that one.
Just my opinion of course, and could be better at high watts, but for me, it wasn't good - tried it, sat looking at it for a few weeks, and binned it!

Not many with chocolate have been good - the MCV from Chefs, Nicoticket Got Cookie, Stash Dark Star, and the Highbrow ones were all good. Bowden's Mate is good too, but heavy on the mint - so I dilute it with Admirals Good Cookie.
A lot depends on the chocolate used too - and without knowing, it's a stab in the dark as to what the chocolate ones actually taste like.
I have a bottle of Kilo Black Milk & Cookies - not tried it yet.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Not at the moment mainly the above ones although have a few bottles of RY4 which is still a favourite, might give it another try when stock of strawberry and kiwi is low as they are currently only available in 3 and 6mg nic I prefer 18mg.
As long as the price is right, stock up on any 18mg that you like if you find any.

Reactions: Banger696

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just looking at the Juice Cabin, and I see that they have 10ml bottles of 20mg nicotine in either VG or PG - you could add some of that to the 6mg ready to use ones if you wanted to stock up on some?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread