• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I got mail today:
60ml bottle 0mg Co Star from Vanilla (to mix 50/50 with my bottle of 6mg)
A handful of various brands from Escape2Vapour in my last order for ready to use bigger bottles.

I also see that Larbrook.co.uk is still updating their shop. JC isn't selling any Nic that I can see at all.
I did think JC would be selling 10ml shots of it.
I am ok for juice at the moment but might be needing some in a while. What is the recipe to mix 18mg strawberry. How much nic would I need with say a 40ml bottle of concentrate?
If you're talking about the Hodges, you buy a bottle of ready mixed base liquid with concentrate already in it, and then add the shot(s) of nicotine ....not sure of the number of shots you'd need if you want 18mg - Bob or Terry are more used to that sort of thing ;)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Re-reading Trish's post and looking at the links it looks like you just buy the concentrate in either 40 or 80ml then add a nic 10ml shot to make up 50ml of 18mg juice or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
First though, it's not concentrate, it's flavoured liquid - you could say it's ready to use but before the nicotine is added.
(Concentrate is a different thing: it's added to base liquid and then nicotine added too).
But yes, with such as what Hodges are offering there, you just buy whichever size bottle you want and then add the appropriate quantity of nicotine.
Hodges hopefully will tell you how much of the shots is need for 18mg of finished liquid in whichever size you choose.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Coil still going. :D
As if to prove a point I made ....every now and then you'll get a batch of poor coils ....well, I just had a pack of SOCC from Oct last year, and after using two perfect ones, the final three were all duff! Absolutely horrible - opened a new pack from a year ago, and the first one at least is fine :) ...bliss restored!

The October pack must have got mixed in with my rotation of oldest first, so I'm hoping I don't have any more packs from that bad run (I usually buy around 4 packs at a time).

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Er - OK ...so what's the general concensus? :unsure:

I think,Vic Mullen(vaping with Vic) is a reliable source.He's been right about everything up to now.
vaping_with_vic.jpg

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
No reply from Hodges yet.
I just saw this on another site when searching for '10ml nicotine shots' (Bing):
One nicotine shot at 18mg is enough to make 120ml of DIY e liquid at 1.5mg, 60ml at 3mg, 30ml at 6mg and 20ml at 9mg.

Exactly, the other thing that was mentioned was that zero mix shouldn't be more than 10ml :unsure:
Meaning ready flavoured 0mg I suppose! They really are treating us like twits!
Thing is, is this type of thing covered in the rules that were re-written by the UK? - TRPD

I think,Vic Mullen(vaping with Vic) is a reliable source.He's been right about everything up to now.
Hmm - not sure what to think - I suppose I did think it too good to be true!
If you search for 10ml nicotine shots, there's places - for the time being at least - where you can buy them in large quantities. First two results for instance. Could stave off other means for a good while.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Exactly, the other thing that was mentioned was that zero mix shouldn't be more than 10ml :unsure:
Just thinking about this more, they surely can't touch online companies selling the shots on separate websites such as companies dealing with VG, PG and chemicals?
i.e the site linked to here earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread