• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
At the risk of being repetitive, coil still going. :D
Good! :)

JC is now doing pre-mix and 10ml nic shots, interesting but I thought TS said pre-mix had to be 10ml too as he is doing big bottles of pre-mix?
I suppose, as it's nothing that has hit the news networks as a breach of law/regulations, that they'll continue selling online until such time as they are told otherwise (or not) ...fingers crossed! ;)
I see that what you're mentioning are Cabin Kits

Reactions: Banger696

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Yea but how much to add to get 12mg to 18mg. Have asked on his Facebook page but he said you could only add another 2%.
If he say`s another 2% then roughly that would be another 20 drops. So a full bottle plus 20 drops :) 10 drops equals 1 ml

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
All very confusing because he is selling cheap 10ml PG and VG shots at 20mg. You need a chemistry degree for this stuff. :D
In all honesty you would be better off just starting from scratch, get some plain pg/vg/concentrate/nic and away you go. download ejuice me up and you`ll be sorted

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I had a little vape of the Blackberry tonight, you know the one I bought 5 bottles of and went off LOL. It wasn't too bad.
:) I sometimes think I either don't much like something, or have gone off it - only to rediscover it after a while, and find it's great!

I already found, and used a 'new' bottle of Chefs Welsh Custard - probably the last bottle of ready made of this that I got. I also found some 6mg too, so will need to make some 0mg to mix 50/50 with it.
Recently, I've been very happily using a bottle of Chefs NICE, and liked it so much, I'm getting a bottle of the concentrate to make a 100ml of it.
And, just yesterday, found around 3/4 of 100ml bottle of Donut King ...again, I'll be making another bottle using some concentrate.
I also spied half a bottle of Lemon Coconut Cream Cake lurking in the cupboard too - that's next to try again!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
My FT Nautilus 2 developed a problem and it got worse yesterday.

When I first got it, there was a bit of resistance as I screwed it back together after refilling etc. Then it seemed to right itself, so I put it down to a bit of grit or something similar.

Now it started doing that again, and yesterday, I began noticing a small sliver of silver showing through the join - which should show nothing at all once properly screwed back together.
Closer inspection showed that it's slightly lop sided in that the sliver of silver only seems to show on one side ...almost as though the machined silver metal part of the base where the airflow is has become loose or slightly 'wonky'. I was able to push it down a little, but not to fully level.
It can be screwed tightly together again so that no silver shows, but it takes a stronger grip than I have, and that's not at all satisfactory.

Not sure whether to try tapping the base with a pin hammer to see if it becomes level again -it's very slight, or if it's a waste of time, as it'll no doubt end up the same after a while.

The Nautilus 2 I bought in the UK is still fine.

Reactions: Banger696

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
My FT Nautilus 2 developed a problem and it got worse yesterday.

When I first got it, there was a bit of resistance as I screwed it back together after refilling etc. Then it seemed to right itself, so I put it down to a bit of grit or something similar.

Now it started doing that again, and yesterday, I began noticing a small sliver of silver showing through the join - which should show nothing at all once properly screwed back together.
Closer inspection showed that it's slightly lop sided in that the sliver of silver only seems to show on one side ...almost as though the machined silver metal part of the base where the airflow is has become loose or slightly 'wonky'. I was able to push it down a little, but not to fully level.
It can be screwed tightly together again so that no silver shows, but it takes a stronger grip than I have, and that's not at all satisfactory.

Not sure whether to try tapping the base with a pin hammer to see if it becomes level again -it's very slight, or if it's a waste of time, as it'll no doubt end up the same after a while.

The Nautilus 2 I bought in the UK is still fine.
Sounds like you may have cross threaded it when putting the top back on. Hitting it with a hammer will make things worse

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Sounds like you may have cross threaded it when putting the top back on. Hitting it with a hammer will make things worse
Looking inside the 'cover' there's not much in the way of threads, but there is a small diagonal nick across them - its always been there though, and what I thought may have caused the same problem I had when I first got it.
Not sure if it can be rethreaded - probably end up being binned I think. It's almost screwing together fully today, so may work intermittently.

Having a more concerning problem with IE11 - did the two security updates earlier in the month, and it's not allowing websites to work properly ...can't fill in payments on some forms, can't record from Sky via the internet either now.
I've seen things like 'long running scripts' or pages freezing for a while too - shopping at Sainsbury has been extremely slow moving.

Haven't tried uninstalling the updates as I'm not sure it would work anyway ...can't say I've ever done it before, so don't want to screw it up any more than it is.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Looking inside the 'cover' there's not much in the way of threads, but there is a small diagonal nick across them - its always been there though, and what I thought may have caused the same problem I had when I first got it.
Not sure if it can be rethreaded - probably end up being binned I think. It's almost screwing together fully today, so may work intermittently.

Having a more concerning problem with IE11 - did the two security updates earlier in the month, and it's not allowing websites to work properly ...can't fill in payments on some forms, can't record from Sky via the internet either now.
I've seen things like 'long running scripts' or pages freezing for a while too - shopping at Sainsbury has been extremely slow moving.

Haven't tried uninstalling the updates as I'm not sure it would work anyway ...can't say I've ever done it before, so don't want to screw it up any more than it is.
Rarely use IE so don't know what the problem is

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pictor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread