• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
The Moku is very mild flavours.
Ah, right! Well I do like it, and will probably increase the percentage a little when using the concentrate :) It's the only one with peach in it that I've liked the flavour.

They have a grape one that gets some good reviews, but I'm not sure about it - never tried grape.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Now trying Red A from OnePoundLiquid and thinking that's a bit minty and I went to look at the description instead of just the picture and title and it says red berry with mint. Doh Still it's not too bad.
I just saw this shake and vape with strengths available up to 12mg. They say the price until June 30th will be £9.95. Also available in different PG/VG ratios.
Choose your favourite flavour and final strength. We will do the rest for you.
I haven't had any of this, so can't comment of the flavour levels.

Reactions: Banger696

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just knocked up 100 ml of each 40/60...Lews Brew - QOP`s - Welsh Custard. 1st time trying the latter, smells nice though. :)
I like that one Terry - I found a large 3mg bottle of it from last year recently - it was lovely! I also found a 12mg 30ml bottle - will get some zero added to that one :)
I'm still using my ready made Donut King too.
I hadn't liked the NICE when new ...seemed too sweet, but when I rediscovered it recently, found it very good indeed - obviously better for a longer steep!

I've also got concentrates of the Big Lens Custard and Gustard ...not to mention Kreeds!

I do have a fancy for some more LCCC.

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I like that one Terry - I found a large 3mg bottle of it from last year recently - it was lovely! I also found a 12mg 30ml bottle - will get some zero added to that one :)
I'm still using my ready made Donut King too.
I hadn't liked the NICE when new ...seemed too sweet, but when I rediscovered it recently, found it very good indeed - obviously better for a longer steep!

I've also got concentrates of the Big Lens Custard and Gustard ...not to mention Kreeds!

I do have a fancy for some more LCCC.
What % did you make your Welsh Custard Trish ? gone for 30% myself.
I`m nearly out of pg/vg as well, have to order some soon :) I really like the tarte au citron and lemon drizzle cake, but not over keen on the key lime pie, seems to catch the back of my throat that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pictor

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
I just saw this shake and vape with strengths available up to 12mg. They say the price until June 30th will be £9.95. Also available in different PG/VG ratios.

Haven't seen that site before will have a good look through the flavours looks good shame it's not 18mg but will see.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
What % did you make your Welsh Custard Trish ? gone for 30% myself.
After finding the bottles of ready made, and them being so good, I didn't make any yet - seeing it advises 20% on their site, I did think of going for 25% ...let me know how the 30% is if you try it in the next week or two - I'll be making some before too long though to dilute the 12mg bottle I have.
I`m nearly out of pg/vg as well, have to order some soon :) I really like the tarte au citron and lemon drizzle cake, but not over keen on the key lime pie, seems to catch the back of my throat that one.
I saw a few people mention the Key Lime Pie as being harsh - think someone advised adding 5-10 drops of Ethyl Maltol to 100ml, and another suggested 1-2% Marshmallow.
I wondered if Devon Cream may do it too.

Haven't seen that site before will have a good look through the flavours looks good shame it's not 18mg but will see.
It's the only one I've noticed that do 12mg.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
After finding the bottles of ready made, and them being so good, I didn't make any yet - seeing it advises 20% on their site, I did think of going for 25% ...let me know how the 30% is if you try it in the next week or two - I'll be making some before too long though to dilute the 12mg bottle I have.
Ah, i thought you were talking about diy. It say`s mix at 25 - 30% on the bottle, so went for the high one :D

I won`t be trying it for a few weeks Trish, give it some time :)
I saw a few people mention the Key Lime Pie as being harsh - think someone advised adding 5-10 drops of Ethyl Maltol to 100ml, and another suggested 1-2% Marshmallow.
I wondered if Devon Cream may do it too.
I`ve got some sweetener, so may try a few drops :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just ordered some MT32 coils from Vape Club see how long they take to get here.
As George says - they're fine! Excellent service for me on many occasions.

Ah, i thought you were talking about diy. It say`s mix at 25 - 30% on the bottle, so went for the high one :D
I do have an original list of percentages for Chefs concentrates, but the 20% on their website needs correcting. I'll be inclined towards the higher percentage too :)
Apparently though, there's a new website being made, so hopefully there'll be better info on flavour descriptions and percentages.

I won`t be trying it for a few weeks Trish, give it some time :)
I`ve got some sweetener, so may try a few drops :)
That's OK - may be a while before I make some ...you know how lazy I am with this DIY stuff :laugh:
Hope you find a simple way to make the Key Lime Pie taste good! I almost bought some, but I don't usually tolerate lime very well.

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
Hope so too they seem to have a lot of offers on including some ready made Dinner lady. Only thing most places you get an invoice in your inbox but had nothing from them when I placed the order.

Doh just checked spam box and invoice is in there.

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hope so too they seem to have a lot of offers on including some ready made Dinner lady. Only thing most places you get an invoice in your inbox but had nothing from them when I placed the order.
Doh just checked spam box and invoice is in there.
Ah! - Had that happen before! :)

I actually rewicked it yesterday and it`s much better now :) i think i had put a bit too much cotton in last time and it was choking the coil a bit, so dryish hits, hence the harshness.
Good! - I saw this earlier and wondered if you'd like it - out of stock at the moment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread